No announcement yet.

80+ Feared Dead in Norway mass shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    That is like a trademark of Al-Qaeda. They do that **** every other day in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know the dude yesterday was white but he must have some links with them.

Check this, almost identical to what happened yesterday which happened in Afghanistan in May. Can't be coincidence?

/www.thisdaylive.com/articles/afghanistan-policeman-kills-two-nato-soldiers/91326/

Two NATO soldiers have been shot dead by a man dressed as a policeman in the country's south, officials say.
    The shooting was the latest in a spate of incidents involving gunmen in security uniforms targeting NATO forces.
    The deadliest such attack was last month when a veteran Afghan military pilot killed eight US soldiers and a civilian contractor at Kabul airport, reports the BBC.

The Taliban said the gunman was working for them.
    NATO is due to begin transferring power to local Afghan forces in July.

The NATO soldiers were inside a police compound in Helmand where they had been mentoring an Afghan National Civil Order brigade when they were gunned down, NATO said in a statement.
    Other soldiers returned fire and the gunman was wounded and taken to hospital. The names and nationalities of the victims were not released.

"While this is a serious incident, the actions of this individual do not reflect the overall actions of our Afghan partners," said US Marine Corps Maj Gen James Laster, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command Deputy Chief of Staff Joint Operations.
    "We remain committed to our partners and to our mission here."

NATO's exit strategy for Afghanistan involves progressively handing over to the local security forces.
    Seven provinces and cities were named in the first tranche of areas to be transferred to local control in July.
    There are now more than 260,000 Afghan security personnel, of whom more than 160,000 were trained over the past year.
    The US is investing $11bn (£6.82bn) a year in the training mission.

But with so many new recruits being taken on, there are questions over the vetting process, the extent to which the Taliban may have infiltrated those forces, and their loyalty and reliability, correspondents say.
    What does that mean? That he used tactics like them, he was far from Al Qaeda as you can get... guy was a christian conservative who actually hated muslims from his internet postings.

You're starting to sound like Fox news.

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    That's what I read on Finnish news. Could be that it's still speculation at this point though. Sometimes our newspapers are too hasty in reporting the news...

Google translation:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201...33350_ul.shtml
    What I posted before was from witnesses who were there and were running away from this guy.

The facts will all come out as this unfolds, I think more strange is how one man built such a powerful bomb without anyone noticing. In the bomb making, he must've had help.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Miller View Post
      What does that mean? That he used tactics like them, he was far from Al Qaeda as you can get... guy was a christian conservative who actually hated muslims from his internet postings.
      I have a hard time believing one guy carried this all out on his own. He must have had help. The gunman dressed as a policeman and the sulphate bomb have Al Qaeda's stench all over it.

Either that or someone wanted to make this look like Al Qaeda.

The facts will all come out as this unfolds, I think more strange is how one man built such a powerful bomb without anyone noticing. In the bomb making, he must've had help.
      My point exactly.

Comment

That is like a trademark of Al-Qaeda. They do that **** every other day in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know the dude yesterday was white but he must have some links with them.

Check this, almost identical to what happened yesterday which happened in Afghanistan in May. Can't be coincidence?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/...oldiers/91326/

Two NATO soldiers have been shot dead by a man dressed as a policeman in the country's south, officials say.
        The shooting was the latest in a spate of incidents involving gunmen in security uniforms targeting NATO forces.
        The deadliest such attack was last month when a veteran Afghan military pilot killed eight US soldiers and a civilian contractor at Kabul airport, reports the BBC.

The Taliban said the gunman was working for them.
        NATO is due to begin transferring power to local Afghan forces in July.

The NATO soldiers were inside a police compound in Helmand where they had been mentoring an Afghan National Civil Order brigade when they were gunned down, NATO said in a statement.
        Other soldiers returned fire and the gunman was wounded and taken to hospital. The names and nationalities of the victims were not released.

"While this is a serious incident, the actions of this individual do not reflect the overall actions of our Afghan partners," said US Marine Corps Maj Gen James Laster, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command Deputy Chief of Staff Joint Operations.
        "We remain committed to our partners and to our mission here."

NATO's exit strategy for Afghanistan involves progressively handing over to the local security forces.
        Seven provinces and cities were named in the first tranche of areas to be transferred to local control in July.
        There are now more than 260,000 Afghan security personnel, of whom more than 160,000 were trained over the past year.
        The US is investing $11bn (£6.82bn) a year in the training mission.

But with so many new recruits being taken on, there are questions over the vetting process, the extent to which the Taliban may have infiltrated those forces, and their loyalty and reliability, correspondents say.
        lol............silly ****

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Miller View Post

I think it's surprising as well but not impossible. It's actually not that hard to build a bomb with everyday items such as weedkiller and sugar and things like that. He owned some kind of farm and apparently had a lot of money, so he had the means to buy the materials and a valid reason for doing so that wouldn't alert suspicion.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Comment

Instead of calling me a "silly c*nt" and "dumb" why not explain why you think i am wrong?

Comment

I have a hard time believing one guy carried this all out on his own. He must have had help. The gunman dressed as a policeman and the sulphate bomb have Al Qaeda's stench all over it.

Either that or someone wanted to make this look like Al Qaeda.

My point exactly.
              you're right mate Al Qaeda helped some right wing nut job that hated muslims

Comment

Instead of calling me a "silly c*nt" and "dumb" why not explain why you think i am wrong?
                • At least 91 people have been killed in a mass shooting at a Norwegian youth camp and a bomb blast in Oslo
                • Police have charged a 32-year-old Norwegian man in connection with the attacks
                • Witnesses say that, dressed in police clothing, the gunman called people to him before gunning them down
                • The suspect is reported to have strong right-wing anti-Muslim views

right wing who hates muslims would not ask or get help from al qeada,hence the abusive comments

Comment

Comment

Honestly, where do they breed morons like you?

Comment

Ahmed Ressam, the al-Qaeda Millenium Bomber, used aluminum sulfate as one of the components in the explosives that he prepared to bomb Los Angeles International Airport on New Year's Eve 1999/2000; The explosives could have produced a blast 40x greater than that of a devastating car bomb.

I could also pull out 100 stories like this....

A man dressed in an Afghan Border Police uniform killed six ISAF soldiers during training in the east before being killed himself, the International Security Assistance Force reported today.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archiv...#ixzz1SwIS2JyL

Al Qaeda are known for using Sulfate bombs and for dressing up as security and opening fire on civilians.

So how does pointing out the similarities of the attacks make me "dumb" and a "stupid c*nt"?

Comment

Working...
                      X