Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phook View Post

The money he got will goto Brock and Jessie

Tell me I am wrong..
    Jesse is a wanted man also no? i don't see him being able to get together with Brock..

And last time Walt gave Jesse money.. the idiot started throwing it everywhere.. that's how this **** all started again. You really think he's gonna accept it after what Walt said to him about Jane.. i am sure that little punk Jesse will blame Walt for the death of andrea... rather then accepting responsibility for anything as usual

I hope Walt kills everyone tbh.. even his family (except Holly) truly confirm him as a complete scumbag.. i heard the creator of the show kinda hates that people like me are still TEAMWALT

Comment

• Losing his family, his fortune, his relationship wit Jesse was bad enough, but now his life work and legacy has been destroyed too. Plus his cancer's been acting up.

Dude truly has nothing to lose.

There's no telling how far Walt is gonna go now.

Comment

• everyone has to die now...starting with Walt Jr

Comment

• One thing that distracted me this episode, that won't apply to audiences in Fat Yankistan, is that I believe this actor played the guy interrogating Skylar (IMDb hasn't updated it yet):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1000502/

Over in the UK he does spoof cinema ads for a mobile phone company, and he's a pretty funny guy. I guess he got cast because he's not known in the US for being funny, but imagine seeing a Green Teef show, and a hard-nosed lawyer turns up, played by............. Screech from Saved By The Bell.

Here's one of the ads:

Comment

• I think the ricin is for the Nazis. He wouldn't win a firefight with those guys.The gun is for his ex Gray Matter partners.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              One thing that distracted me this episode, that won't apply to audiences in Fat Yankistan, is that I believe this actor played the guy interrogating Skylar (IMDb hasn't updated it yet):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1000502/

Over in the UK he does spoof cinema ads for a mobile phone company, and he's a pretty funny guy. I guess he got cast because he's not known in the US for being funny, but imagine seeing a Green Teef show, and a hard-nosed lawyer turns up, played by............. Screech from Saved By The Bell.

Here's one of the ads:

LOL i thought that was Kevin Spacey..

The guy who played the fixer in this episode is fairly famous i think.. seen him in heroes and other stuff

Comment

• Yeah, it was the guy from Jackie Brown wasn't it? Believe he was a 70s TV star who Tarantino resurrected.

The weak link for me... I found his reading to be flat.

Comment

• **** Todd, i was rooting for him, but he's just a piece of ****.

Comment

• You don't like season 5 (user title) or is it just because you're not in it, Mr. E?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      turn your back on a total stranger and leave your door open why don't ya... dumb b*tch. what van?

Comment

Working...
                      X