Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad cinematographer, Michael Slovis, on the final 8 episodes (http://www.rogerebert.com/balder-and...bad-season-2):

Well, I think we're all glad it was you, and I can't wait to see these last 8 episodes.
    "All I can tell you is…two things: A) You will not be disappointed, I promise. I promise, I promise, I promise. B) Every single storyline will be buttoned up, and there will be no loose ends. It's going to redefine last seasons of television. It's going to redefine series finales, which are almost inevitably disappointing. This one will not disappoint."

That is a very tall statement, and I don't think I'd believe from anybody but someone who's worked on this show.
    "I've seen all eight episodes. I've seen it through to the end, and I sat in front of my screen crying, myself, alone, during the last couple of episodes, and I'm telling you…well, call me afterwards. Call me in September, let me know what you think."

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Yeah, there is. Can someone post a link in here and I'll merge the threads? thanks
      The **** bumped the other thread for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
        I feel that Walt's bro in law will try and slow play it and reel him in with an all in poker style.
        That's kinda where I think its heading too.....I think he gives him plenty of rope and then pounces.......

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Walt's done, son.

Either he's getting pinched or killed.

I don't see a "Happily Ever After" ending here.
          Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
          I'm a terrible **** for saying this probably but god damn I hope Walt makes it through- and the last scene, is him driving off and tossing his hat on the side of the road. Fast cut it to black. Boom.
          two sides of the spectrum.....indeed............

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Couldn't take the time to look and see that there's already a Breaking Bad thread in the lounge?
            Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Yeah, there is. Can someone post a link in here and I'll merge the threads? thanks
            hey wow wow wow fellas.....first of all no I did not go searching but second this is NOT a thread for THE LAST SEASON..........SO CHILL ........................

Comment

• Yo the memes for this show are katdamn hilarious *****!!

Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-09-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                Breaking Bad cinematographer, Michael Slovis, on the final 8 episodes (http://www.rogerebert.com/balder-and...bad-season-2):

Well, I think we're all glad it was you, and I can't wait to see these last 8 episodes.
                "All I can tell you is…two things: A) You will not be disappointed, I promise. I promise, I promise, I promise. B) Every single storyline will be buttoned up, and there will be no loose ends. It's going to redefine last seasons of television. It's going to redefine series finales, which are almost inevitably disappointing. This one will not disappoint."

That is a very tall statement, and I don't think I'd believe from anybody but someone who's worked on this show.
                "I've seen all eight episodes. I've seen it through to the end, and I sat in front of my screen crying, myself, alone, during the last couple of episodes, and I'm telling you…well, call me afterwards. Call me in September, let me know what you think."
                I hope that man won some awards, because no one has ever done cinematography like Breaking Bad, ever.

So Jesse's going to find out about both Jane and Brock? I sure as hell hope so.

Comment

• I think the truth will come out about everything, resulting in everyone (even Jesse) attempting to take out Walt. Ending in Walt making some sort of miraculous/ridiculous getaway.

I think the flashforward scene to his 52nd birthday has something to do with an attempted assassination of Jesse as well.

Walt is a **** tbh. I hope Jesse and Hank take him out. Or that Walt and Skylar kill each other in a sort of 'double KO' scenario.
                  Last edited by El Fenomeno; 08-09-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• 4 FAWKING WORDS: I CANT FAWKING WAIT. hella good show

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula
                      Yo the memes for this show are katdamn hilarious *****!!

IMAGE#1
                      IMAGE#2
                      IMAGE#3
                      IMAGE#4
                      Lmao.

I cant wait! I absolutely hate skylar for telling Walt she f'd that guy right to his face. I was hoping hed snap and slap a hoe. Except she was dead on when she showed walt that huge pile of money. it was time to get out!

I think Jesse stays out but somehow someway he will reunite whether its helping walt trying to escape or giving money to his family.

I really hope Walt somehow survives but you kind of know theirs no other way to end it then a scarface style ending. Im interested on finding out what happens to his family. I think Hank will go the route the Rock did with Vin Desil in Fast and furious 5 with you got a few hours head start then I coming.

Either way I will be extremely suprised and disappointed if both jesse and Walt survive. A main character always has to die in a great show. I just dont see it not being corny in a happy ending. Either Walt goes down swinging or Jesse gives his life to save him. Im guessing the latter and jesse rides out in the sunset with his latino chick by his side.

BEST SHOW ON TV!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X