No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW.

I felt like i was watching a movie, not a show.

-Walter Jr. - i mean wow, way to show your loyalty to your father. Dis crippled ass b*tch wont even hear his dad out, and took everybody's word but his. Most despicable person on the show.

-Elliot that douche bag from grey matter. He has to go. Trying to discredit and downplay walt's contributions. He has to die an awful death.

In the end, this whole show is about walt and jesse. It has always been. These two guys should find a way to survive and walk away with something in the end. At least that's what im hoping for.

Comment

• Definitely going out with style!

Comment

• Why Andrea? What the **** Breaking Bad, that was so cruel. I actually had slight hope for Jesse when he was running to that fence. In the time that passed they probably killed the kid too. Seriously, **** Todd. He is by far the most psychotic character this show's ever had.

Between the Gray Matter interview and the badass incorporation of the theme music at the end, I'm right back to rooting for Walt. I hope he ****s all these people up. Then he'll probably get killed by Jesse.

Comment

• This show is almost too depressing to watch at this point. The scene where Andrea gets killed, Walt Jr. on the phone...jesus. Another great episode. This one wasn't as fast paced as the others, but it was necessary to connect the dots between the time Hank died and the flash forwards. That

There's really not that much left to wrap up. Just a matter of who is left standing at the end and who the ricin is for. There is no happy ending to this show. Season 4 had the "happy ending".

Comment

• Todds gonna kill Skylar and here's why I think that.. Remember ep Blood money in the opening scene, Walters house was all trashed up and the wall it says Heisenberg?

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/...heisenberg.jpg

Walt is gonna go scarface with the nazis.. (there was a hint in some ep where Walter and his son watch scarface and say"everyone dies in this movie") with the muchine gun at the back of his car trunk.. the ricin is for the couples on tv where they celebrate their drug thing party..

The money he got will goto Brock and Jessie

Tell me I am wrong..

Comment

• Originally posted by phook View Post
              Todds gonna kill Skylar and here's why I think that.. Remember ep Blood money in the opening scene, Walters house was all trashed up and the wall it says Heisenberg?

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/...heisenberg.jpg

Walt is gonna go scarface with the nazis.. (there was a hint in some ep where Walter and his son watch scarface and say"everyone dies in this movie") with the muchine gun at the back of his car trunk.. the ricin is for the couples on tv where they celebrate their drug thing party..

The money he got will goto Brock and Jessie

Tell me I am wrong..
              Skyler and the kids aren't living there anymore though, and they said in this episode that they had to put up a fence because people were hanging around like a tourist spot. All those kids skateboarding in the empty pool, probably it was some of them that spray painted Heisenberg.

Comment

• Todd gave Jesse Americone Dream.

Great ice cream, or greatest ice cream?

Comment

• the last scene with walt getting all p*ssed and the theme music playing then next weeks preview.....good lord that was intense....literally had me glued to the tv and with one more bad a*s episode i will finally admit this show can and prob will end up better than sopranos as long as they dont f**k up the finale

Comment

• Comment

• Todd is a cold mother ****ar.. i wouldn't mind him finishing the show on top.. who could have imagined that some ginger kid would be a major player this late

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                      The ricin may be for his two former colleagues but I think jesse and walt even if they dont know it will be in a gun fight with the nazis. still sticking with jesse dying first, todd next but not before shooting walt who dies reminiscing in a pool of his own blood.

Def wouldnt care for walt jr, skylar, and marie to die.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Surely Jesse has to kill Todd now?? for revenge

Walts gonna go after the nazis first i think... the minute he turns up near Skylar or Grey Matter people he is getting his ass hauled to jail..

Actually.. i don't see Walt living unless he ends the show in jail.. Think about it.. his neighbor saw him.. she will be right on the phone and there is no way Walt is escaping the Police/DEA and still getting revenge on

Comment

Working...
                      X