Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt think Id ever see another drama series that’s great as the Sopranos but Breaking Bad was close.

1. Sopranos
    2. Breaking Bad
    3. Band of Brothers
    4. Boardwalk Empire
    5. Brotherhood

Comment

• I'm gonna be honest I thought breaking bad was pretty overrated.

It was interesting seeing walter transform into heisenberg, but after the first few seasons, I don't know it just wasn't that compelling to me anymore.
      Last edited by llll; 09-29-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        I'm gonna be honest I thought breaking bad was pretty overrated.

It was interesting seeing walter transform into heisenberg, but after the first few seasons, I don't know it just wasn't that compelling to me anymore.
        Yeah the show should've ended after Walter killed Gus in season 3 finale that would've been the perfect ending

After that season Jess emotional issues and all the drama kind of gotten boring only the white suprimist made it interesting imo

I don't even care about the Netflix movie because I hate jesse now

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

TBear
          Interesting, glad Vince Gilligan is involved.

Comment

• Can't wait for October 11!! Breaking Bad is the best show of all time!

The only thing is, it's just not quite as interesting without Walt and well, the other dozen cool characters they killed off. However, I think Vince Gilligan can come up with some more cool characters for us. The man's an excellent writer and has a whole team to help him of course. Better Call Saul has been slower than BB and not as entertaining imo but it's still pretty awesome in its own right. Every season has actually gotten better for me. Season 4 was pretty damn cool, especially at the end. Seasn 5 should be the best one yet and possibly the last. Looking forward to seeing where Jesse's journey goes though. Woohoo!

Comment

Working...
            X