Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel that Walt's bro in law will try and slow play it and reel him in with an all in poker style.

Comment

• Walt's done, son.

Either he's getting pinched or killed.

I don't see a "Happily Ever After" ending here.

Comment

• I'm a terrible **** for saying this probably but god damn I hope Walt makes it through- and the last scene, is him driving off and tossing his hat on the side of the road. Fast cut it to black. Boom.

Comment

• Can't believe its going to be over. War Walt, war Sony, AMC, etc. for making the greatest show of all time. I cant even...

Comment

• Anyone who watches a couple of episodes of this show is immediatly hooked to it.

Comment

• Couldn't take the time to look and see that there's already a Breaking Bad thread in the lounge?

Comment

• I've heard all the praise and acclaim for this show, and Bryan Cranston, for the last several years but haven't had a chance to check it out. Can someone give me a brief synopsis (without spoilers) what the premise and direction of the show are?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Couldn't take the time to look and see that there's already a Breaking Bad thread in the lounge?
                  Yeah, there is. Can someone post a link in here and I'll merge the threads? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Anyone else a fan? last season begins on Sunday....I myself am a new fan....my buddy turned me on to the show bout a month ago and got HOOKED.... I powered through season 1-5 on Netflix.....just finished watching the last episode yesterday....

where you guys think they are taking the story??

how do you feel bout Walt?

how do you feel bout Skyler?

will Jessy really stay away??

I Walt's brother in law gonna get his man??

any other discussion??

wachugot??
                    Love the show, man. Great writing, acting, and cinematography. Can't wait for this final season. Not sure what will happen though--unpredictability is always good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I've heard all the praise and acclaim for this show, and Bryan Cranston, for the last several years but haven't had a chance to check it out. Can someone give me a brief synopsis (without spoilers) what the premise and direction of the show are?
                      An underachieving middle-aged man, and chemistry teacher, finds out that he has cancer. Wanting to take care of his family should he die, plus other variables/regrets etc., leads him to use his guru lab abilities to produce some of the finest meth around. He does so by partnering with a former student of his. His brother-in-law is a DEA agent which adds a polarizing effect to the mix.

Sorry if my synopsis is not up to par--I gotta run. Check it out though, man--I think that you will find the time well spent.

Comment

Working...
                      X