Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a human kill a bear with just simple weapons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry you know good and damn well your ass is gonna run if you see a bear.

Besides im guessing your camping in Tennessee...the only bears your gonna run into are black bears....the most non aggressive, small, and least abundant bear(in the south) in the US.

and no, you running away is not a racial joke

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      Just make sure you have an airhorn that will scare them off.And wear brown underwear at all times.

Chances are you're going to camp in a camp ground. so there's not a lot of threat in there.
      The Airhorn would be a good tool. But people throw away so much trash at the "camp grounds" that if they are in a bear inhabited area, seeing one would be twice as likely. I.E Yellowstone. You are probably safer from bears in Yellowstone if you camp off in the middle of nowhere than a designated camground.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Besides im guessing your camping in Tennessee...the only bears your gonna run into are black bears....the most non aggressive, small, and least abundant bear(in the south) in the US.

Fail. It's Triggerhappy, not Larry. lol

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          Fail. It's Triggerhappy, not Larry. lol
          i was gonna say something

but im just gonna hold my tongue

Comment

i was gonna say something

but im just gonna hold my tongue
            I agree homey, they all look the same.

Comment

Ive killed one with my bear hands.

Comment

TS a total retrard. You simply don't go camping where bears are. Aks some national-park officer, you shmock.

Comment

Yeah obviously your only shot is impaling it somehow with a long sharp object.............then again you still have to penetrate it's hide. That implies that you get close enough for it to swipe your face off.

So like, No. Just won't work.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Us scandinavians used to kill the thing with a knife:

The usage of knives was a common method of bear killing for the Norse people, who viewed the act of killing a bear on a one to one basis with solely a knife a rite of passage for young men. American frontiersmen and modern hunters still carry knives in case their firearms fail, or when the bear has been immobilized.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_hunting

Once upon a time.... we were so badass. Don't know what happened.
                    It has something to do with praying to Odin and Thor........nobody does that nowadays.

Comment

I'm camping at the adirondack state park and there are black bears there. I'm going to bring a shyt load of weapons just in case. We are also camping by a lake so I hope that helps to keep the bears away.

Comment

Working...
                      X