Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a human kill a bear with just simple weapons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I ever saw a Grizzly bear out of a cage, I would **** myself, then pass out like a b1tch.

I'm the last motherfuker on the planet you want with you in the wild....not for me.

Comment

Keep it at a distance man.. quick movements in and out that slow ass bear won't catch you

Think Pacquiao/Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT MESSI View Post
        Keep it at a distance man.. quick movements in and out that slow ass bear won't catch you

Think Pacquiao/Margarito
        You think bears are that slow?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          You think bears are that slow?
          I know better

The fastest bear is the Black Bear, followed by the Brown Bear, and the Polar Bear. In short, the larger the bear the slower it is. Keep in mind that even the slowest bear can still move it out at about 30 mph. The Brown Bear can run approximately 40 mph. Bears can even run sideways; still beating the fastest human runner

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT MESSI View Post

Think Pacquiao/Margarito
            lol...when death is close everything seems to be in slow-mo. Make one in movement, one swipe of its paw and your KO'ed, you'd be lucky if it doesn't put you in a coma

Comment

Triggerhappy don't listen to these haters.. i am sure you got the skills and speed to dodge this bear.. hell you probably don't even need a weapon.. just smash it in the face with your fist and it will probably run

You can do it brotha

Comment

hey Goat...what are you fuckin' nuts?!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  You need either a big bore pistol like a .45, .357, .44mag or .50caliber or a hunting rifle preferably a .308 bore to make sure you're safe.

I'll bet anything you could put 15 shots with a .22 or 9mm in a bear and that **** wouldn't do a damn thing to him.

Well maybe it would, but he'd still be alive if he wanted to attack you and it might just piss him the hell off.

Well well well lookee here we got Rambo here going camping..Dudes not going to safari RWK it Caaaaamping.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    is the brown underwear to cover the poo stains?
                    Yup .chances are TS will shiet his pant if he saw any bear within 50 feet.let alone charging towards him.
                    Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    The Airhorn would be a good tool. But people throw away so much trash at the "camp grounds" that if they are in a bear inhabited area, seeing one would be twice as likely. I.E Yellowstone. You are probably safer from bears in Yellowstone if you camp off in the middle of nowhere than a designated camground.
                    We make sure we hang our food at least 20 feet off the ground on the tree so that animals can't get to them.You don't want wild animals to associate food with humans....If they see your garbage/leftover food and eat them.Then in the future they will think of humans as food provider....The wildlife ministry will end up destroying them if they keep on doing it.Our carelessness becomes their death sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      hey Goat...what are you fuckin' nuts?!
                      Honestly i would fear no Bear, Cheetah, Hyena etc.. only Tiger would scare me they are the most dangerous fight and real killers with speed

Comment

Working...
                      X