I cant afford to eat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
    spend less time on boxingscene and find a 2nd or 3rd job
    Easy to say harder to do,maybe the stress of his life he relieves through talking with us,its a lot easier to talk when its not you going through it.

Comment

yea op, to be honest me and my family are in the same situation man. We really cant afford to buy anything good to eat so we buy cheap stuff at a cheap market everyday, like frozen chicken, ground beef, that stuff. ALong with rice we get through with it, but on a daily bases now a days we live of a measly 20$ bux a day for my 3 family members. I remembers a 4-5 months ago my mother got a huge bonus from work on christmas and she brought home all this food, pizzas, hot pockets, hot dogs, oh man =/ not no more though lol, my freezer is dead ass empty now and has been for months. Point is good luck to you topic starter, i know how it is to be hungry cause there are days when i get very hungry threw this rough recession we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Its maddening sometimes i have a buddy who beats his woman,doesnt work has 5 kids he does not pay for but yet he rolls 06 escalade paid for by his mom,lives in a nice condo payed for by his mom and collects welfare,makes me fcking sick then he talks sht to me saying you need to get a better job dude.same ******* that brought a hooker to my home last night,i would tell him to fck off but he literally let me live with him rent free for a year.
        I know guys at college like that, my dick of a flatmate is one actually, his parents send him $250 a week and he often goes into his mums work to ask for more money and comes out with an extra 100 or something, then he laughs at me when i eat cheap food, what a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
          I know guys at college like that, my dick of a flatmate is one actually, his parents send him $250 a week and he often goes into his mums work to ask for more money and comes out with an extra 100 or something, then he laughs at me when i eat cheap food, what a ****.
          Brick Top where do u live?

Comment

alot of spoiled ppl are like that, but u know in the future when they no longer have there parents they wont know how to get by and you will.

Comment

I am not spoiled the thing is my dad paid for all me and my brothers college tuition because he stopped going to school at 15 and is basically making us graduate college. But he aint buying me no car or condo lol I wish though but in the long run I think it is better that he is not bc no ones going to give you anything in this world you have to go out and earn it.

Comment

If i phoned my folks up and asked for money they would send it but i know they need money they aren't that well off and i'm not going to bleed them dry, i dont mind going home for a couple of homecooked meals but i'll always take my old man a couple of bottles of wine and something for my mum too.

The worst thing is its a vicious cycle, you cant eat so you get hungry, you get hungry so you get lazy and sleep, i'm literally wasting away and dont feel like myself.

I'm applying for every job im even remotley qualified for but apparently they are getting over 1000 applications to stack shelves at the supermarket.

It sounds crazy but it feels like the whole world is falling apart, surely the government needs to do something about this, i can understand how people die of hunger in first world countries, not saying im that bad, but $20 less a week and i'd be in serious trouble

Sort it out, politicians!

Comment

If i phoned my folks up and asked for money they would send it but i know they need money they aren't that well off and i'm not going to bleed them dry, i dont mind going home for a couple of homecooked meals but i'll always take my old man a couple of bottles of wine and something for my mum too.

The worst thing is its a vicious cycle, you cant eat so you get hungry, you get hungry so you get lazy and sleep, i'm literally wasting away and dont feel like myself.

I'm applying for every job im even remotley qualified for but apparently they are getting over 1000 applications to stack shelves at the supermarket.

It sounds crazy but it feels like the whole world is falling apart, surely the government needs to do something about this, i can understand how people die of hunger in first world countries, not saying im that bad, but $20 less a week and i'd be in serious trouble

Sort it out, politicians!
                  Man that is tough but keep plugging you will find something soon. I know it sounds crazy but times like these are the best thing that can happen to you because you truly find out who you are and what your made of. The best things that happened to me in my life I thought were the worst at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    Man that is tough but keep plugging you will find something soon. I know it sounds crazy but times like these are the best thing that can happen to you because you truly find out who you are and what your made of. The best things that happened to me in my life I thought were the worst at the time.
                    Thats true, i am making a lot of sacrafices and although i moan about it on here i'm bearing up ok under the strain, things will get better I just need a break and find a job even if its just a few hours a week, an extra $100 or so would make things comfortable at least.

I know now that when i get back to the stage of having enough money to feed myself properly and have a good night out once a week or so i will be truly happy.

Comment

learn how to cook filipino food. a potful of main dish and rice will last you 4-5 days. cooking sinigang will cost u around 12 bucks for ingredients.

Comment

Working...
                      X