No announcement yet.

I cant afford to eat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I cant afford to eat!

Help me out guys, I have limited income and am finding it hard to get enough food down me, whats some cheap foods i can make or buy that will be reasonably healthy?

Be a veggie

Comment

i'd suggest spending some money on lots of bags of white rice and rice cooker, than buy some chicken at a market, my family gets like 30$ of chicken that last us 2 weeks or so, and thats for a decent sized family so if its its just you, it can cover you for awhile. Just try to go to a good market and not expensive places like publix and walmart. Some pasta is also healthy from what i hear if prepared correctly, put that all together bro and u have some cheap meals for weeks for yourself. pasta + white rice + chicken = win. Just cook it good with water and a good seasoning. I'd say its healthy, but try not eating til your full and just eat a lil bit every 2-3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan321 View Post
        i'd suggest spending some money on lots of bags of white rice and rice cooker, than buy some chicken at a market, my family gets like 30$ of chicken that last us 2 weeks or so, and thats for a decent sized family so if its its just you, it can cover you for awhile. Just try to go to a good market and not expensive places like publix and walmart. Some pasta is also healthy from what i hear if prepared correctly, put that all together bro and u have some cheap meals for weeks for yourself. pasta + white rice + chicken = win. Just cook it good with water and a good seasoning. I'd say its healthy, but try not eating til your full and just eat a lil bit every 2-3 hours.
        When I was in a tight situation like OP, I did the exact same thing. All I ate was Rice, chicken, and pasta for about a year and a half.

Listen to this post OP. Green K.

Comment

Yeah pretty much the cheapest foods that are somewhat healthy are starchy.......but I mean. If you eat nothing but pasta and rice there are still negative effects from that lol.

In the end it's not that healthy per say. **** raises your insulin level because it's 100% sugar after you digest it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Yeah pretty much the cheapest foods that are somewhat healthy are starchy.......but I mean. If you eat nothing but pasta and rice there are still negative effects from that lol.

In the end it's not that healthy per say. **** raises your insulin level because it's 100% sugar after you digest it.
            isnt it better than eating junk food?

Comment

cancel your internet

Comment

Buy in bulk! Buy things in tins like slickrick who eats tinned fish. Buy soup, rice and cheap meat every so often. Maybe even noodles.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan321 View Post
                  isnt it better than eating junk food?
                  Actually depends.

There really isn't much difference between Pasta/Rice and a bag of Doritos/Cheetos minus the added sodium and cheese flavoring.

lol. It's all sugary carb.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Actually depends.

There really isn't much difference between Pasta/Rice and a bag of Doritos/Cheetos minus the added sodium and cheese flavoring.

lol. It's all sugary carb.
                    Rice is cheaper, fills you up more and has less fat if any I believe. Yes Carbs can turn into sugar, but that's better than Dorito's.

Plus you can do more to pasta and rice compared to Dorito's.

Comment

Working...
                    X