Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant afford to eat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get down to your social services department and apply for food stamps. I'm on them now since I've become disabled, the **** helps alot. Tell them of your situation and that you need help. It can't hurt to try it.........Rockin'

Comment

There is a show on tv called extreme couponing check it out people buy 500 dollars worth of food for 25 bucks.I am struggling myself bro if i had a few bucks i would gladly send you a few bucks,wish you lived in vegas any of my friends are welcome to a meal at anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        There is a show on tv called extreme couponing check it out people buy 500 dollars worth of food for 25 bucks.I am struggling myself bro if i had a few bucks i would gladly send you a few bucks,wish you lived in vegas any of my friends are welcome to a meal at anytime.
        Your a good man Mark. This economy is really something else have not seen anything like today since 1929.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          Your a good man Mark. This economy is really something else have not seen anything like today since 1929.
          Thanks man i try but i have flaws and demons like any other man.

Yea man the economy is tough,fck life in general is tough if i can help another brother make it then awesome,just wish these guys with millions would think that way,you never know how much a meal or a 5 dollar bill means to somebody.

Comment

Thanks man i try but i have flaws and demons like any other man.

Yea man the economy is tough,fck life in general is tough if i can help another brother make it then awesome,just wish these guys with millions would think that way,you never know how much a meal or a 5 dollar bill means to somebody.
            Yeah fortunately I have pretty successful parents so I never had to go through that. I really hope this economy gets better soon so many people are hurting and just looking for work.

Comment

thanks for the kind words Mark

Comment

spend less time on boxingscene and find a 2nd or 3rd job

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
                  thanks for the kind words Mark
                  Anytime man..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    Yeah fortunately I have pretty successful parents so I never had to go through that. I really hope this economy gets better soon so many people are hurting and just looking for work.
                    Its maddening sometimes i have a buddy who beats his woman,doesnt work has 5 kids he does not pay for but yet he rolls 06 escalade paid for by his mom,lives in a nice condo payed for by his mom and collects welfare,makes me fcking sick then he talks sht to me saying you need to get a better job dude.same ******* that brought a hooker to my home last night,i would tell him to fck off but he literally let me live with him rent free for a year.

Comment

I hate to say it buddy but if you have to steal your food,dress nice so they do not suspect you,load your cart up have your car near,or a friends car.sucks but i have done it before.

Comment

Working...
                      X