Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the make it too obvious that Jamie will die? With what Bran was saying.. I mean It would be wierd given Bronns mission and unfinished business with Cercei..

But I have a feeling someone big has to die next episode.. not just minor characters

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Man WTF has Gilly been eating since last series?
    she looked pregnant

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Did the make it too obvious that Jamie will die? With what Bran was saying.. I mean It would be wierd given Bronns mission and unfinished business with Cercei..

But I have a feeling someone big has to die next episode.. not just minor characters
      Agreed. Someone big will certainly die next episode.

Not sure that will be Jaimie however, I think it will be Ser Jorah Mormont.

Comment

• It's going to be Jamie or Tyrion. That scene where they were talking about the last time they both were in Winterfell was a goodbye imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          It's gonna be Jamie or Tyrion. That scene where they were talking about the last time they both were in Winterfell was a goodbye imo.
          Tyrion will be in it until end. He will be caught out for betraying Dany

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            They kept emphasizing the crypt. Somethings gonna go down there
            ANd it's going to involve that little girl with the bad acne (or the lizard disease, I don't know what it is). If Fat Sam is down there he is going to regret giving his sword away.

I say Brienne, the Knight Watch guy, Davros, the little girl with acne, Theon and his boys and one of the dragons gets killed off.

I'm just wondering if Arya's weapon is for the zombie dragon or for the Night King.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              ANd it's going to involve that little girl with the bad acne (or the lizard disease, I don't know what it is). If Fat Sam is down there he is going to regret giving his sword away.

I say Brienne, the Knight Watch guy, Davros, the little girl with acne, Theon and his boys and one of the dragons gets killed off.

I'm just wondering if Arya's weapon is for the zombie dragon or for the Night King.
              Or else the night king resurrects the people buried in the crypts as whites. they are all buried there; Ned, Rickon, Lyanna and of course Cathleen Stark (Lady Stoneheart.)

In the trailers we see Arya running in fear through the crypts. It’s probably because one or all of the above are resurrected as whites and she is freaked

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Or else the night king resurrects the people buried in the crypts as whites. they are all buried there; Ned, Rickon, Lyanna and of course Cathleen Stark (Lady Stoneheart.)

In the trailers we see Arya running in fear through the crypts. It’s probably because one or all of the above are resurrected as whites and she is freaked
                Was thinking that too

Comment

Ned was beheaded for a start, we've not seen any proof that someone without a head can be brought back on top of this, they have been dead so long that they're all bones now.

Don't think that'll happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    Ned was beheaded for a start, we've not seen any proof that someone without a head can be brought back on top of this, they have been dead so long that they're all bones now.

Don't think that'll happen.
                    Ned’s body was sent initially to back to Catelyn at Riverrun and she had them delivered back to Winterfell and buried in the crypt. His head was part of the delivery. Tyrion and Tywin did this behind Joffreys back. https://www.quora.com/What-happened-to-Ned-Starks-bones

With so much emphasis on the crypts (Jon Snow revealed he was the last male heir to the Iron Throne to Daenerys there as well), Episode 2 pretty much played out like one big foreshadow that they’re not actually the safest place in Winterfell. Jon, Daenerys, and everyone else forgot to take what’s inside the crypt into consideration. The crypts are where the Starks keep the bodies of their dead ancestors and, if it hasn’t been clear to everyone, the Night King enjoys turning the dead into the undead. Perhaps it’s something Jon should’ve thought about considering he’s seen the White Walkers in action more than almost anyone else.

While the rest of the White Walkers fight, the Nigh King is nothing if not a good strategist. What better way to bring more chaos to Winterfell than to turn the women and children (who are supposed to be safe) into the very things they’ll be fighting in Episode 3? This would make the battle all the more personal and much harder to fight considering who’s down there, like Gilly, Sansa, and Tyrion. Additionally, the Stark siblings would be surprised and pained to see Ned Stark’s corpse brought back, only for him to be fighting alongside the Night King instead.

Comment

Man WTF has Gilly been eating since last series?

a few more pies and that b1tch is gonna be as big as Sam

Comment

Working...
                      X