No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked it... The calm before the storm... Next week it's going down

It was weird af to watch Arya f#ck that guy because in my eyes she's still this little feisty girl from season 1 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Sansa and Theon’s Reunion is the most emotional one. Do those two have sexual tension between them?
      If they do then Sansa is in for a big surprise once she starts going down on him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        Am I sensing a bromance develoling here? We been on the same page lately.

During that Arya love scene I was thinking she has the body of a 12 year old boy especially her booty. Then I saw side b00b and boy I was wrong.

Went from would not bang and cringe worthy to I'd luv to leave my nuts hanging out her. Major ********.
        We bruhs now bruh. The Arya scene was disturbing, she used her name to rape Gendry. I don’t know if I could bang her

Comment

• My Top 5 "Dead Pool" for the Battle of Winterfell,

MY predictions, I know nothing about the plot, spoilers, I don't have any leaks, just MY predictions.

#1 - Grey Worm. Dude's making plans with Misandei, telling her he's going to take her back to Naath. Bruh, you never make future plans in Game of Thrones!

#2 -Theon. His arc seems to have come full circle. RIP Reek

#3 - Jorah Mormont - Ser Friendzone, got the big sword, fighting for his dad, seems like he's going to go out a hero

#4 - Edd - from the Night's Watch, dude is a great side character, his death is going to be sad.

#5 - Beric Dondarrion - Been wanting to kill the Night King for a while, doesn't have Thoros to bring him back

Wild cards:

Brienne of Tarth - she got Knighted and had a big smile at the end of the episode
          Tormund - still hasn't made his giant babies with Brienne

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            My Top 5 "Dead Pool" for the Battle of Winterfell,

MY predictions, I know nothing about the plot, spoilers, I don't have any leaks, just MY predictions.

#1 - Grey Worm. Dude's making plans with Misandei, telling her he's going to take her back to Naath. Bruh, you never make future plans in Game of Thrones!

#2 -Theon. His arc seems to have come full circle. RIP Reek

#3 - Jorah Mormont - Ser Friendzone, got the big sword, fighting for his dad, seems like he's going to go out a hero

#4 - Edd - from the Night's Watch, dude is a great side character, his death is going to be sad.

#5 - Beric Dondarrion - Been wanting to kill the Night King for a while, doesn't have Thoros to bring him back

Wild cards:

Brienne of Tarth - she got Knighted and had a big smile at the end of the episode
            Tormund - still hasn't made his giant babies with Brienne
            I'd replace Edd with Brienne. They need someone to link the Nights Watch to what is happening now. Jon is far more than that now. I could also perhaps see Tormund die with Brienne but that would be pretty terrible as Tormund is an awesome character and with him there they have someone to represent all of the Wildlings without having to show all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              I'd replace Edd with Brienne. They need someone to link the Nights Watch to what is happening now. Jon is far more than that now. I could also perhaps see Tormund die with Brienne but that would be pretty terrible as Tormund is an awesome character and with him there they have someone to represent all of the Wildlings without having to show all of them.
              Yeah, last night I was thinking they are going to get killed, especially Brienne. I took them off my list because I want those two to end up together, since she can't end up with Jaimie, because we all know Jaimie and Cersie is going to end tragically. But I think you're right if we look at it rationally and not my fan-shipping.

I'm also betting Gilly is going to meet her demise in the Crypts after watching the clip again of Pod singing the Jenny song, look at the characters they show during the song:

Gilly, little Sam and Sam
              Theon and Sansa
              Arya and Gendry
              Grey Worm and Missandei
              Jorah by himself

The writers wanted us to see those characters while that song was playing for a reason.

If they are truly going to shock everyone and outdo the Red Wedding, then Arya will also die. But I seriously doubt that happens.

While some people thought it was a boring episode, I thought it was one of the greatest episodes in the entire series.

Next week is going to be bananas, episode will be directed by Miguel Sapochnick. He directed the Battle of the Bastards and Hardhome episodes.

Comment

• Man WTF has Gilly been eating since last series?

Comment

• It suddenly struck me that Daenerys might be going mad, like (most of) the rest of her bloodline.

That could be the writers planting that idea, just to mess with the viewers, but it would be a cool development.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    It suddenly struck me that Daenerys might be going mad, like (most of) the rest of her bloodline.

That could be the writers planting that idea, just to mess with the viewers, but it would be a cool development.
                    Queen Kunty is already losing it and is drunk on her own power. She has lost track of what makes a good leader and feels like everyone owes her submission.

It will not end well for her for sure. If she were to win the Throne she would def go mad the way her father did.

Aegon is the only one who is equipped to rule with the right people around him. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, which ultimately might help him rule well.

Comment

• They kept emphasizing the crypt. Somethings gonna go down there

Comment

Working...
                      X