Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the lannister still have any army left? They do the have the ship from euron but land army?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Does the lannister still have any army left? They do the have the ship from euron but land army?
      Yes, listen to the dialogue. All the gold got inside King's Landing before the attack, that means there are still more Lannister soldiers, the food and resources got burned up. Also, Cersei is in talks with the Iron Bank to purchase an army, The Golden Company as she mentioned in episode 4. The Golden Company are sellswords. She can buy 10-20k soldiers for land and be good. Problem is though, can any amount of soldiers fight dragons fire? They will need a lot more of those slingshots they hit Drogon with if they want a chance at winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yes, listen to the dialogue. All the gold got inside King's Landing before the attack, that means there are still more Lannister soldiers, the food and resources got burned up. Also, Cersei is in talks with the Iron Bank to purchase an army, The Golden Company as she mentioned in episode 4. The Golden Company are sellswords. She can buy 10-20k soldiers for land and be good. Problem is though, can any amount of soldiers fight dragons fire? They will need a lot more of those slingshots they hit Drogon with if they want a chance at winning.
        yes, i did hear sam's dad say all the gold are inside king's landing..
        i just looked at the map.. essos is a big continent bigger than westeros..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          that means there the food and resources got burned up
          It didn't make sense to burn all the food and resources.

Dany mentioned earlier in the episode that they were short on food.

And there are few resources in Casterly Rock, because the Lannisters took most of it. The Unsullied face starvation.
          Last edited by The Hammer; 08-07-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            I want to see a fooking Ice Dragon
            I really doubt there is ever going to be an Ice Dragon, at least on the show.

Comment

• Episode 4 recap in pics, by a reddit poster.

http://imgur.com/a/TWGgF

Comment

• Anyone who finds these recaps funny, here's an entire recap of the entire series so far, episode by episode.

http://chrysreviews.com/index.php/game-of-thrones/

Comment

• I just want to say screw the mother of dragons. He's ****ing cheating at war with those dragons.

Comment

• That piece of dragon slaying equipment looked a lot like the one Matthew McConnehy used in Reign of Fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      I really doubt there is ever going to be an Ice Dragon, at least on the show.
                      40 quint one of daenerys's dragons becomes a white walker ice dragon possessed by the night king
                      Last edited by Build That Wall; 08-07-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X