No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol even though GoT is fantasy and not based on actual history, I think that incest stuff is probably something he got from back in "those times" that GoT is kinda influenced by. Like the way they dress, the sword fighting, the armor, knights, the technology. It's like 15th century or something. Idk how rampant incest was then, i'm just taking a guess, maybe that's where he got it from.
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy every bit of his story, I just think George gets a hard on writing about Jaimie and Cersei, or thinking about Daenarys and Jon which would be Aunt and Nephew. I mean even that Wildling girl that Sam Tarly is with has a kid by her own father.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I liked the scene where Missandei was running down the long list of Dany's titles and Ser Davos was like "uh, this is Jon Snow"

They already used that "joke" before so I didn't really find that funny

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Don't get me wrong, I enjoy every bit of his story, I just think George gets a hard on writing about Jaimie and Cersei, or thinking about Daenarys and Jon which would be Aunt and Nephew. I mean even that Wildling girl that Sam Tarly is with has a kid by her own father.
        Lol yeah, and when Theon and Yara first met, Theon grabbed her by the p*ssy not knowing it was his sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Remember what elliara drank after Myrcellas death. That is what Cersei drank, an antidote so the poison doesn't get her.
          That's fine, I get it.. but Jaimie didnt drink it.. all cersie did was wipe once with a cloth.. def should be more traces of it on her lips

Comment

George RR Martin definitely has some incest **** saved to his computer.
            The TV producers definitely do.

There's more incest in the GOT TV series than in the books.

Lot's of incest in several HBO series. It's almost like they are trying to promote it, the same way the media promotes ****sexuality.

Comment

You can tell Jamie isn't liking any of this. He's kinda on the fence right now. First of all he let old lady Martell not only die from just poisoning that will not be painful according to him, but even after she gloated about killing his son he was visibly bothered but just left.

It will be interesting to see Brienne and Jamie meet because you know they have some sort of friendship but it looks like they have different allegiance.
              She wasn't a Martell, she was Olenna Tyrell.

They're going extremely quickly which I don't really like in a way but I get why they have to do it. There isn't enough build up....like how did Highgarden fall that easily? Tyrells have EASILY the biggest army (100K strong) in Westeros, the most advanced technology, the best land to grow food, the best economy....and their seat of power falls that quickly, that easily? We need to know how the hell that happened but we probably won't get a proper reason jus that Randyll Tarly switched sides.

Comment

Holy **** PB, you predicted what will happen in episode 2 word for word, just like it was released on reddit spoilers: now in the bold this is exactly what will happen. The script is out on reddit, are you reading them from there and saying them here, or are you really predicting this? Damn! props if you're just predicting these out of pure GoT intelligence.
                I don't read spoilers, it's just fairly obvious! I've read all the books and side books like twice. Don't tell me if what I say is true

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Lol yeah, and when Theon and Yara first met, Theon grabbed her by the p*ssy not knowing it was his sister.
                  It was fairly common in medieval times.

Targayeans and Valyrians where always born through incest to keep the bloodline pure. The incest between Jaime and Cersei is strange but in some way explains Joffreys madness

Comment

• Btw as Jon Snow is walking up to Dragonstone with Tyrion, as soon as he says "I'm not a stark" Drogon flies over him

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      It was fairly common in medieval times.
                      No, it was punishable by death in many Christian, Muslim and Jewish medieval cultures including England, Ireland and Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                      X