No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You can tell Jamie isn't liking any of this. He's kinda on the fence right now. First of all he let old lady Martell not only die from just poisoning that will not be painful according to him, but even after she gloated about killing his son he was visibly bothered but just left.

It will be interesting to see Brienne and Jamie meet because you know they have some sort of friendship but it looks like they have different allegiance.
    this is the same jamie that pushed bran off the tower.. i always think there is a disconnect with his character..

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you think that was a body double when she got off the bed?
      Hell yeah, those boobs were much bigger than the actress has. Also it's nothing new, during the shame walk, that was also body double for Cersei. I think she's probably against being nude unlike Daenyris, Melisandre and Messandae actress and those other "whore" actresses from the beggining of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        this is the same jamie that pushed bran off the tower.. i always think there is a disconnect with his character..
        But that was season 1, we're in season 7. People change, and we saw his change gradually.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          100% they were making sure she didnt show her face
          you seen Khaleesi's body double?

Comment

Hell yeah, those boobs were much bigger than the actress has. Also it's nothing new, during the shame walk, that was also body double for Cersei. I think she's probably against being nude unlike Daenyris, Melisandre and Messandae actress and those other "whore" actresses from the beggining of the season.
            did cersei showed her **** in the 1st season.. i dont think she can demand yet that time..

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              George RR Martin definitely has some incest **** saved to his computer.
              Lol even though GoT is fantasy and not based on actual history, I think that incest stuff is probably something he got from back in "those times" that GoT is kinda influenced by. Like the way they dress, the sword fighting, the armor, knights, the technology. It's like 15th century or something. Idk how rampant incest was then, i'm just taking a guess, maybe that's where he got it from.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                yeah i wikigoogle it.. i remember him vaguely..

do you know who saved theon? or just some anonymous?
                His crew saved him. I think someone said 1 or 2 boats escaped Euron's attack, one of those crew was the one's who saved Theon. So yeah they were anon/non important characters.

Comment

Dany body double

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    The theory is interesting but I don't think it will turn out to be true

I think Sam will find out about Jon being targaryean, he'll meet Bran at the wall and they will both come to that conclusion.

The most interesting theory for me is when Martin said "the evil in game of thrones is not as clear you'd expect."
                    I personally think he is referring to the fact that the white walkers aren't actually the evil in the show, I've a feeling they'll destroy the iron throne as a way of restoring peace to the realm and leave it at that
                    Holy **** PB, you predicted what will happen in episode 2 word for word, just like it was released on reddit spoilers: now in the bold this is exactly what will happen. The script is out on reddit, are you reading them from there and saying them here, or are you really predicting this? Damn! props if you're just predicting these out of pure GoT intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Dany body double

She showed her body, then she complained, I think after that she's had a body double.

Comment

Working...
                      X