No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Cercei has better generals ... more experienced fighters and a better trained army. And they are defending their own territory which they know better than the invaders.

Sounds like North vs South in the Civil War.
    But they weren't defending their own territory when they attacked Highgarden.

That is the Tyrell's home turf.

And they took it down way too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      But they weren't defending their own territory when they attacked Highgarden.

That is the Tyrell's home turf.

And they took it down way too easy.
      I agree...it's as if they said "well we had a big battle scene last episode, that'll do for now".

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Hell yeah, those boobs were much bigger than the actress has. Also it's nothing new, during the shame walk, that was also body double for Cersei. I think she's probably against being nude unlike Daenyris, Melisandre and Messandae actress and those other "whore" actresses from the beggining of the season.
        She was nude in a film before, 300. She says because wants to stay focus on remaining in character, being naked would make her annoyed and throw her out of character.

The actress - who was pregnant at the time of shooting - has now revealed that she was 'shocked' by the negative reaction the body double decision garnered among fans.

The mum-of-two adds that she gives her all emotionally to a performance - and felt she would have been too 'angry' by the gruelling three-day shoot to properly portray her cold, ruthless character.
        'It was really a bit shocking. I’ve done nudity. I’m not averse to it. But I know I’m a very emotional actor and I get really driven by that. In order to do my job, I allow myself to be really vulnerable. I don’t know any other way to do my job. Things really affect me. And the thought of being naked for three days and trying to contain her in the way she would be I think I would feel very angry...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz4oXHDjwGh
        Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          did cersei showed her **** in the 1st season.. i dont think she can demand yet that time..
          No she wasn't nude in season one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
            The TV producers definitely do.

There's more incest in the GOT TV series than in the books.

Lot's of incest in several HBO series. It's almost like they are trying to promote it, the same way the media promotes ****sexuality.
            What other series have incest?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I agree. Highgarden and Dorne were supposed to be heavy hitters and strong allies for Daenerys.

And now they both just get taken out in one episode.
                  In all honesty, Dorne aren't a strong army.

They have about 15,000 troops and that's without them being involved in any wars and no combat experience since Robert's Rebellion. Even in that they got beaten at the Trident.

Highgarden has 100,000 at best at this point.
                  Lannisters at this point have probably about 40,000 AT BEST.
                  The Vale has 35,000.

Dorne would have been taken over if they weren't so adept at defending their own region which is very difficult to take due to the terrain (hell, it was hard to take even with dragons in the past, think of it as Afghanistan).

The only nations weaker at this point are the Stormlands and the North. Riverlands too...they've born the brunt of the combat and pillaging.

The show is seriously a **** show right now...where the **** is Edmure wasn't he supposed to be at Casterly Rock? Or is he still at the Twins?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X