No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The chemistry between Jon and Daenyris is strong.

If the theory between those two is correct, which should be addressed this season or next season, it's going to be funny if they end up having sex. Then again Targaryens love that **** anyway, as their whole bloodline consists of it.

(I'm talking vaguely to avoid saying possible spoilers)
    George RR Martin definitely has some incest **** saved to his computer.

Comment

• I liked the scene where Missandei was running down the long list of Dany's titles and Ser Davos was like "uh, this is Jon Snow"

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        I liked the scene where Missandei was running down the long list of Dany's titles and Ser Davos was like "uh, this is Jon Snow"

Dany is sooooo ready to bone Jon

Comment

• The only thing I don't like so far this season is they are pretty predictable so far. Seems like they listened to the theories or everyone has just picked up on what is happening.

At this point I fully expect Tyrion to be a Targaryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            That's what I thought too... this chick just killed a bytch with lipstick poison and then makes out with her lover..
            Remember what elliara drank after Myrcellas death. That is what Cersei drank, an antidote so the poison doesn't get her.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              The only thing I don't like so far this season is they are pretty predictable so far. Seems like they listened to the theories or everyone has just picked up on what is happening.

At this point I fully expect Tyrion to be a Targaryan.
              Interesting, I'm aware of that theory but I don't see how the show this season has suggested that at all.

How are you coming to that conclusion?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                you think that was a body double when she got off the bed?
                100% they were making sure she didnt show her face

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Interesting, I'm aware of that theory but I don't see how the show this season has suggested that at all.

How are you coming to that conclusion?
                  Nothing jumps out this season except the fact that they are already all together. But the theory I have read makes a lot of sense, and so far the writers seem to be listening to those theories. They have liberty to end the show how they want now that it's past the books.

I actually think Sam will find out something about Tyrion. They are spending time on his character for a reason, not just because he can heal Greyscale.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Nothing jumps out this season except the fact that they are already all together. But the theory I have read makes a lot of sense, and so far the writers seem to be listening to those theories. They have liberty to end the show how they want now that it's past the books.

I actually think Sam will find out something about Tyrion. They are spending time on his character for a reason, not just because he can heal Greyscale.
                    The theory is interesting but I don't think it will turn out to be true

I think Sam will find out about Jon being targaryean, he'll meet Bran at the wall and they will both come to that conclusion.

The most interesting theory for me is when Martin said "the evil in game of thrones is not as clear you'd expect."
                    I personally think he is referring to the fact that the white walkers aren't actually the evil in the show, I've a feeling they'll destroy the iron throne as a way of restoring peace to the realm and leave it at that

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      King Robert Baratheon's bastard son.
                      yeah i wikigoogle it.. i remember him vaguely..

do you know who saved theon? or just some anonymous?

Comment

Working...
                      X