• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Jon's just gonna say 'HODOR' the rest of the way now
    Hodor, I choose you!!! Hodor use Quick Attack

HODOR IS AWESOME

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Danerys is boring . Her character is boring. All she is is eye candy. And she's in Jon's way of the throne. If jon wasn't ultimately going to sit on the iron throne, he wouldn't have been revived. I doubt they'd kill him off again. Danerys tale is not far from over. It's time for the show to kill her off and go in a different direction. Emilia Clarke is beautiful, but she is a horrible actress. There really is nothing left to say.
      Damn man your last 5 posts in the thread is saying Danerys is boring. She's not that boring, what do you really have against her

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Damn man your last 5 posts in the thread is saying Danerys is boring. She's not that boring, what do you really have against her
        She's boring but she's also a self entitled can't, who proudly speaks of her father the Mad king in a good way. She's boring and annoying at the same time

Comment

She's boring but she's also a self entitled can't, who proudly speaks of her father the Mad king in a good way. She's boring and annoying at the same time
          I think the most exciting scene she was in was getting boned by Khal Drogo, I think in the first season.

She's okay though, I don't see how she's boring.

Comment

• She's a crap leader.

And she's playing the hot woman card....no one would care about her if she was ugly or a dwarf.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I think the most exciting scene she was in was getting boned by Khal Drogo, I think in the first season.

She's okay though, I don't see how she's boring.
              That was the only good scene she was in

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                She's a crap leader.

And she's playing the hot woman card....no one would care about her if she was ugly or a dwarf.
                Yep, pretty much

Comment

you can whine & b*tch all you want but she'll play a major role in the endgame of the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    bro, is there anything in life that pleases you?
                    Yes, Fargo and Ray Donovan currently haha

Nah but I like Thrones dude, I really do. It's just been not as good the last couple seasons, but the end of last season was GREAT. It saved the season IMO. The pinnacle of GOT was Seasons 1 and 3 IMO, I don't think they'll reach those heights ever again. Just like I doubt Vikings will reach Seasons 2 and 3 heights ever again, just like Sons never reached Seasons 2 and end of 3 heights after it again.

But now it's like they kill him.....and then he's back 2 episodes later lol kind of feels like a cheap thing by writers of the show/book

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                      you can whine & b*tch all you want but she'll play a major role in the endgame of the story.
                      Littlefynger is gonna **** her over. 20 quint that she doesn't make it to the episode before the last episode in season 7.

Comment

Working...
                      X