Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of the books, I guess we're going to be just as clueless as everyone else now. That **** at the end was not in the book at all, and I don't have any clue WTF was happening, but it was creepy as ****. ****ing thing froze a baby. I guess that's supposed to be the head white walker?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      How did Margaery get into his room through all the Kings Guard that were supposedly outside?

Pretty clever and ruthless plan from the Tyrells though. If she sexes him up good Tommen will be in love forever and putty in her hands.
      There was still probably only the one like Jaime said. If not, she could have used the tunnels Varys uses to sneak people around.

I don't know how old Tommen is supposed to be, I thought she might give him a handy under the blanket or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Speaking of the books, I guess we're going to be just as clueless as everyone else now. That **** at the end was not in the book at all, and I don't have any clue WTF was happening, but it was creepy as ****. ****ing thing froze a baby. I guess that's supposed to be the head white walker?
        LOL WTF indeed!!

the TV show spoiling the book readers

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          LOL WTF indeed!!

the TV show spoiling the book readers
          You would not believe the book readers crying about it. "It's too soon, they're spoiling the books that haven't come out, I'm going to stop watching!"

Shut up and enjoy it. This season just got so much more interesting. Next season I won't know what the hell to expect and it will be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            You know Tommen jacked off after Margaery left his room. (If he didn't nut in his pants already)
            I was thinking the same damn thing. It would have been hilarious if after she left and he lay back down, if as the camera was panning away you just see Tommen's covers moving up and down. :wank:

Comment

Speaking of the books, I guess we're going to be just as clueless as everyone else now. That **** at the end was not in the book at all, and I don't have any clue WTF was happening, but it was creepy as ****. ****ing thing froze a baby. I guess that's supposed to be the head white walker?

yeah. I'm not so sure that this series is going more then 7 seasons. that battle though at crasters, was that in the book?

Comment

I dont' think it froze the baby, it turned it into whatever it is. I guess that's how they are developing their army.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  You would not believe the book readers crying about it. "It's too soon, they're spoiling the books that haven't come out, I'm going to stop watching!"

Shut up and enjoy it. This season just got so much more interesting. Next season I won't know what the hell to expect and it will be amazing.

you just dont get it do you?

they are actually doing book readers a favor deviating from the books. As you said, you are completely clueless now to the ending WHICH IS A GOOD THING SINCE YOU READ THE BOOK ALREADY!!!!

They basically UNSPOILED the show for you.

If you werent so busy complaining about book differences about a tv adaptation (whaaaat? a tv adaptation different from the book?) you would figure out that the show runners did you a favor.

That was a great episode. Probably the best of the season so far.

Comment

• Situation #1: The baby was transformed into a White Walker, not killed.

Situation #2: Tommen didn't have to wank; I did it for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Situation #1: The baby was transformed into a White Walker, not killed.

Situation #2: Tommen didn't have to wank; I did it for him.
                      Situation #3: annoying book readers not stfu about book differences from a tv adaptation.

Comment

Working...
                      X