• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those pervs asking me who's my sig is, i'll give you a hint:

She plays Dany's translator

you're welcome

Comment

• How is cersei queen ?

Are there no more living baratheons anywhere ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
        How is cersei queen ?

I think its a, "no im not supposed to be next in line but anyone says anything and ill have the Mountain smash yer **** in" type situation.

Ruling through fear

Comment

How is cersei queen ?

Gendry, but he's an unrecognized bastard, so he doesn't even have the bastard last name of Storm. Jon had to be recognized by Ned to even get the "Snow". So Gendry is completely illegitimate, and since Tommen and Joffrey are dead, Robert's brothers are dead, and he has no sisters. So yes, Cersei was next in line , what a **** up. That's like the Secretary of the Interior inheriting the presidency of the USA. If Cersei bites the dust without someone claiming the throne, it'd be a real random Lannister inheriting it.

Comment

• I still have hope for gendry lol. Remember they were killing all of Roberts bastards for a reason that one ep. Maybe he'll show up

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              For those pervs asking me who's my sig is, i'll give you a hint:

She plays Dany's translator

you're welcome
              I never would've thought it. She looks so different with straight hair and much better. She was in Hollyoaks for a few years before and I was surprised when she first turned up in GOT because her acting was never up to much and still isn't. Both her and the girl who plays Sansa are wooden on screen.

Comment

How is cersei queen ?

Not only that but she just killed a lot of high lords of westoros, including her uncle but the lannister army is cool with that and all the other houses everywhere are cool with Cersei being queen. Just like the other dornish houses are cool with bastards ruling dorne as head of the Martells also kingslaying which is looked as one of the worst crimes in westoros. Jamie has to live with that everyday. Nobody but Ramsy mentioning Jon leaving the nightswatch. Good show but you have to watch with your brain turned off. GRRM must be fuming if he watches this still.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  Gendry, but he's an unrecognized bastard, so he doesn't even have the bastard last name of Storm. Jon had to be recognized by Ned to even get the "Snow". So Gendry is completely illegitimate, and since Tommen and Joffrey are dead, Robert's brothers are dead, and he has no sisters. So yes, Cersei was next in line , what a **** up. That's like the Secretary of the Interior inheriting the presidency of the USA. If Cersei bites the dust without someone claiming the throne, it'd be a real random Lannister inheriting it.
                  I don't know why people make a big deal out of Gendry, he's totally irrelevant. Plus, people forget, he wasn't the only bastard of King Robert. He was a womanizer and knocked up dozens of chicks, apparently he had sixteen bastards, which is according to Maggy the Frog's prophecy (everything else she said came true so it's safe to say he had 16 bastards). Varys admits to knowing of eight himself. Cersei of course had a campaign to kill off Robert's bastards, but Tyrion stops it. Gendry isn't the last one left there are plenty others (Edric Storm, Gendry & Mya Stone we know are all alive).

Comment

• a new one

Beercules 48cantCstraight

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X