• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
    Excuse me, who mad?

I guess the best way to show you're not raging is to rage hard
    I'm enjoying myself.

If you think you can shoulder roll me you gotta another thing coming.

If you've ever been in love and then subsequently burned by an evil Jezebellian disciple than this is about as good as it gets.

And mind you, this is off their "bad album"...

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
      I'm enjoying myself.

If you think you can shoulder roll me you gotta another thing coming.

If you've ever been in love and then subsequently burned by an evil Jezebellian disciple than this is about as good as it gets.

And mind you, this is off their "bad album"...

I see you're back again, so why not go ahead and contribute? Geez the two of you are so selfish

Thanks for proving my point again by linking a POS song like that. You hear that ****in' bass? Ah **** son he's a genius now.
      Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I see you're back again, so why not go ahead and contribute? Geez the two of you are so selfish

Thanks for proving my point again by linking a POS song like that. You hear that ****in' bass? Ah **** son he's a genius now.
        I'm not sure if you're being serious right now. Denial Twist is a damn stripes classic so if you don't like that song you never really liked them to begin with which explains the utter bitterness of this thread.

love this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
          I'm not angry.

You're the one that sounds progressively moar bitter with each post you defecate.

I get it, you're trying to come off like a snob and an elitist who's sensibilities are far too lofty for the White Stripes post "Elephant". So you're obviously a genius and Jack is a moron because he clearly doesn't understand the idiosyncratic faggotry that is Tengoshi from boxing scene.

Even though he managed to build a legendary career with a chick who couldn't drum to save her life a bitter needle dicked Japanese loner pedo knows moar than him.

I know man, if my **** was as big as my thumb, I'd be bitter too.

Sayonara.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOL.

I just came in on page 3, haven't clicked 'View Post' on anything yet, this reply and the piece you quoted -- like anybody of note is backing his claim, which he needs to be co-signed by others because it lacks authority to stand by itself, LMAO -- is the first thing I saw and it's so hilariously on-point that I don't need to read this queer's posts and reply myself.

Thread closed. All that's necessary to be said has been said, anyway, and the faggot failed miserably to make one valid argument against Stripes 2004-2009 so far, so it's a non-dicussion, just some washed-up polemic for his part.
          No hyperbole, I've forgotten more about popular music in all its forms than he'll ever know and *still* possess infinite times more knowledge and instinct for it than he does.

This amateur also knows sweet FA about 'blues music',

Let him him rage alone in his dogshit thread, ignored from the good ones where the people who have a clue talk.

Comment

Bear in mind this is moar from their "weak" album.

Somehow this song always manages to put a tear in my eye. He manages to say it all in a song about an ugly chick.

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post

I just came in on page 3, haven't clicked 'View Post' on anything yet, this reply and the piece you quoted -- like anybody of note is backing his claim, which he needs to be co-signed by others because it lacks authority to stand by itself, LMAO -- is the first thing I saw and it's so hilariously on-point that I don't need to read this queer's posts and reply myself.

Thread closed. All that's necessary to be said has been said, anyway, and the faggot failed miserably to make one valid argument against Stripes 2004-2009 so far, so it's a non-dicussion, just some washed-up polemic for his part.
              No hyperbole, I've forgotten more about popular music in all its forms than he'll ever know and *still* possess infinite times more knowledge and instinct for it than he does.

Let him him rage alone in his dogshit thread, ignored from the good ones where the people who have a clue talk.
              don't leave man, lets talk stripes. This is probably my favorite band of all time and I wanna reminisce.

he's trying to be a ruiner for agitation, but deep down I know he likes them too.

Comment

His Dylan covers were immaculate.

oh my.... what an epoch...

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post

Let him him rage alone in his dog**** thread, ignored from the good ones where the people who have a clue talk.
                  Uh, you realize you're still posting in my thread right, regardless of what you've read? Yeah, that really shows your apathy

Everyone knows you're raging, you can't hide it with smugness. Please continue to post in here and prove this. Unfortunately for you, THREAD CLOSED is not an option available to you, I'm the boss here

A guy with less than 200 posts can understand my point but you're so caught up in style-hype you can't tell when the actual music starts to suck
                  Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Japanese rock is so far beyond your **** you couldn't even comprehend it's originality. That's what you get for being an Anglo-blind douchebag with no knowledge of the world outside of what's put in front of your face.
                    Can you recommend me some good Japanese rock? I heard an album last year from a band called Ling Tosite Sigure which I enjoyed, and LITE are pretty good, but apart from that I'm completely "Anglo-blind".

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I love it when he's just playing the G for like 20 seconds straight...and then Meg comes in blaring with a simple beat...

Comment

Working...
                      X