The White Stripes Are Dead, U Mad?: Dedicated to MIB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    How can you hate Slanted & Enchanted?
    I've never liked it, other than Here and Summer Babe (which is okay). Lo-fi is not my thing (if the production sounds like **** it should be due to lack of money as it was in their case, not a stylistic statement), they were much better and instrumentally melodic after that (in no small part due to gaining a real technical drummer).

Comment

LOL look at what this thread turned into. MIB and Loc so butthurt they decided to write theses up in thread of someone they say has no judgment or taste. Can you say RAGE RAGE RAGE Not only that, they're so brick-stupid they can't even interpret my extremely basic point. I guess that's what happens when you reach their level, they're so beyond us they can't even comprehend basic statements, they have to filter it through the hipster muddle that is their brains. And no, I'm in my mid-20s MIB, you shouldn't listen to everything Kev says.

MIB is a b1tch who blocked me, stop changing the subject to your ****ty has-been band

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
        Elephant was their apex, Get behind me was Jack experimenting with some xylophones and Icky Thump was bad ass.

You're just a bitter ****.

If I wanted to learn Japanese, I'd fuck a Japanese chick. Go lament Japan's downfall at the hands of the Anglo's douchebag.

Elephant was their apex Hey check it out, we don't use bass but I GOTZ ME a bass pedal I'm the man now dawg

Japanese rock is so far beyond your **** you couldn't even comprehend it's originality. That's what you get for being an Anglo-blind douchebag with no knowledge of the world outside of what's put in front of your face.
        Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Your agitation went nowhere son.

Just quit now because this thread is about the greatness of the white stripes from here on out.

Unless you choose to use the ignoar function.

Comment

Don't know their earlier stuff but I always thought their recent stuff was rubbish.

Comment

MIB got owned

He has me on ignore aswell, after I exposed him as a fraud and a racist.

Comment

Your agitation went nowhere son.

Just quit now because this thread is about the greatness of the white stripes from here on out.

Unless you choose to use the ignoar function.

Looks like you're not getting too far with that proposition, considering you and MIB are the only one's fighting my claims. RAGE RAGE RAGE some more little boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  Looks like you're not getting too far with that proposition, considering you and MIB are the only one's fighting my claims. RAGE RAGE RAGE some more little boy
                  I'm not angry.

You're the one that sounds progressively moar bitter with each post you defecate.

I get it, you're trying to come off like a snob and an elitist who's sensibilities are far too lofty for the White Stripes post "Elephant". So you're obviously a genius and Jack is a moron because he clearly doesn't understand the idiosyncratic faggotry that is Tengoshi from boxing scene.

Even though he managed to build a legendary career with a chick who couldn't drum to save her life a bitter needle dicked Japanese loner pedo knows moar than him.

I know man, if my **** was as big as my thumb, I'd be bitter too.

Sayonara.

Comment

I'm not angry.

You're the one that sounds progressively moar bitter with each post you defecate.

I get it, you're trying to come off like a snob and an elitist who's sensibilities are far too lofty for the White Stripes post "Elephant". So you're obviously a genius and Jack is a moron because he clearly doesn't understand the idiosyncratic faggotry that is Tengoshi from boxing scene.

Even though he managed to build a legendary career with a chick who couldn't drum to save her life a bitter needle dicked Japanese loner pedo knows moar than him.

I know man, if my **** was as big as my thumb, I'd be bitter too.

Sayonara.

Excuse me, who mad?

I guess the best way to show you're not raging is to rage hard

Comment

Come on back guys, please continue to prove your superiority by writing some more theses I and no one else are going to read.

You put me on ignore but then you can't ignore me, I thought men of excellence such as yourselves knew the meaning of irony

Comment

Working...
                      X