Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being Poor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know maybe it isn't wise right now in this economy... But investing in real estate is supposed to be the easiest way to get rich. Take a loan, buy a house fix it up and hopefully sell it for more money than you spent on it. Or just flip it imidietly and try and make a profit. I'm no expert at all but I'm reading up about all that stuff in my spare time and then in the future hopefully I can get started with it. I think it can work.

That or rob a bank, might be a cliche. But you know doing the first robbery you can get away with that... it's when you do several robberys and the cops track you down eventually. But one robbery, get a bit of cash and then stop it at that, hey it's possible. I have been thinking alot about that.

Lets say you go to another state as far away as possible, the robbery in it self wont be a problem. The people working there are told to cooperate incase of a robbery... In an average bank I guess you wouldn't get away with any huge amount of money exactly... But a few 100k, it's possible. Then return to wherever you live, lay low for a long time and invest in real estate = profit. Anybody who think this could work? How hard can it be? If you are smart and don't act like an idiot you could get away with it, just not make any stupid mistakes and plan it carefully. I don't see how it can fail to be honest.

From a fellow guy who don't enjoy being poor.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      If you have mouths to feed than shouldn't even think about prison. If you take chances and get locked up where does that leave your kids? It's not wotth it.
      By the way i spent two years in the pen how about you?and i have mouths to fcking feed man feel lucky your gay.

Comment

If you're rich of mind and heart... Then there's never a single reason to worry about money or anything. Obviously living on the street that doesn't count though hahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post
          I don't know maybe it isn't wise right now in this economy... But investing in real estate is supposed to be the easiest way to get rich. Take a loan, buy a house fix it up and hopefully sell it for more money than you spent on it. Or just flip it imidietly and try and make a profit. I'm no expert at all but I'm reading up about all that stuff in my spare time and then in the future hopefully I can get started with it. I think it can work.

That or rob a bank, might be a cliche. But you know doing the first robbery you can get away with that... it's when you do several robberys and the cops track you down eventually. But one robbery, get a bit of cash and then stop it at that, hey it's possible. I have been thinking alot about that.

Lets say you go to another state as far away as possible, the robbery in it self wont be a problem. The people working there are told to cooperate incase of a robbery... In an average bank I guess you wouldn't get away with any huge amount of money exactly... But a few 100k, it's possible. Then return to wherever you live, lay low for a long time and invest in real estate = profit. Anybody who think this could work? How hard can it be? If you are smart and don't act like an idiot you could get away with it, just not make any stupid mistakes and plan it carefully. I don't see how it can fail to be honest.

From a fellow guy who don't enjoy being poor.
          I am good on that,i just want a good job,something with a real pension something to work for.I am not greedy no get rich quick in me.

Comment

maybe its your alcohol problem that has gotten you were you are at now. Stop blaming others .

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
              maybe its your alcohol problem that has gotten you were you are at now. Stop blaming others .
              I work my ass off red b@tch,you must love hiding behind a computer cause i would cause problems to your face

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
                If you're rich of mind and heart... Then there's never a single reason to worry about money or anything. Obviously living on the street that doesn't count though hahaha..
                Nah i need money my heart and soul are good,i want bigger better things why work hard if not.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I work my ass off red b@tch,you must love hiding behind a computer cause i would cause problems to your face
                  What do you suggest? To take a plane to las vegas and say this to your face. Much easier through this forum, doesn't mean im hiding.

You really sound dumb, no wonder you've been to jail and are broke.

Comment

Nah peeps marks good peoples man..
                    You got ur health homie thats what counts man lifes full of ups and downs
                    When 1 door shuts pon you another opens playa..

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                      What do you suggest? To take a plane to las vegas and say this to your face. Much easier through this forum, doesn't mean im hiding.

You really sound dumb, no wonder you've been to jail and are broke.
                      Come to my town boy and get smashed to bits,other then that leave me alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X