No announcement yet.

Being Poor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Whats that bus hustle you speak of,my car is on its last legs.
    no hustle on the bus, i just had to take the bus for 4 years just a couple years ago. i createed all my hustles from that, got jobs on the bus route (at a bar and at an insurance company) and pushed green everywhere. I had people coming to the jobs, stopping on the route and on the beach. helped me get right and now im done.

anything else brings too much attention, i didn't need people texting and calling me at 5 am. or worse off coming by my building

Comment

Check to check ****in sucks Mark homie. I know what you sayin. I was check to check for years(Uncle Sam dont pay as good as most folks think), but after droppin some dead weight, and cutting out alot of things that I thought were little but were actually sappin money from me everytime I turned that ***** around. Started paying myself 1st and reduced bills that I aint need, and took the ends I was spending on that ***** and put it away from myself.

The job market is real *****y right now bruh. And most folks dont know how close they really are to not having the very same job they complain about.

But there is alot of good posts on here bruh. You gotta think about self, and make your moves accordingly.

Comment

Ive got a decent job as a tree surgeon for a power company but im always skint too, im well over due a pay rise but the pricks keep bleepin on about the recession and wont give me an extra 40p an hour but the head guy still pockets £1.9million a year in bonuses and *****!

My girl has a good job too but often at the end of the month we have to borrow money off my mate and his missus and they are on BENIFITS, something wrong there! Sick of scraping by too !The more sweating u have to do in ur job the less u get paid!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Ive got a decent job as a tree surgeon for a power company but im always skint too, im well over due a pay rise but the pricks keep bleepin on about the recession and wont give me an extra 40p an hour but the head guy still pockets £1.9million a year in bonuses and *****!

My girl has a good job too but often at the end of the month we have to borrow money off my mate and his missus and they are on BENIFITS, something wrong there! Sick of scraping by too !The more sweating u have to do in ur job the less u get paid!
          Break my balls for peanuts,i am fed up,i dont want to go back to prison but i may have to take those chances i have fcking mouths to feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Check to check ****in sucks Mark homie. I know what you sayin. I was check to check for years(Uncle Sam dont pay as good as most folks think), but after droppin some dead weight, and cutting out alot of things that I thought were little but were actually sappin money from me everytime I turned that ***** around. Started paying myself 1st and reduced bills that I aint need, and took the ends I was spending on that ***** and put it away from myself.

The job market is real *****y right now bruh. And most folks dont know how close they really are to not having the very same job they complain about.

But there is alot of good posts on here bruh. You gotta think about self, and make your moves accordingly.
            Good advice homie,but i am a cerebal dude i will make money at no cost,i am tired of this hand to mouth bs its a lot like being in prison.

Comment

Break my balls for peanuts,i am fed up,i dont want to go back to prison but i may have to take those chances i have fcking mouths to feed.
              you aren't feeding any mouths in prison if u get caught doing something illegal...

just saying because I have seen many people get caught up

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                you gotta get an extra job or find something to do that makes you $ in your leisure time.

sell shi t on ebay.

drive to la and get some shi t people can't find in vegas and sell it and vice versa.

do promotions on your spare time.

wash cars or do lawns.

some shi t. working for the man ain't gonna cut it, unless you wanna do like piggy said and kiss a ss and work till 8-9 at night for a decade or more. i couldn't make it in that life, i been fired from those kinda jobs at least 6 times.

it's a mental block to change what you're doing, but you just gotta do it. people have a way of making things happen as long as you keep an open mind.

shi t I had my license revoked and I thought that was the end for me, I adjusted and got my hustles right and made the most $ I ever did in my life taking the bus around for 4 years. when i finally got it back, i had dough and bought my car cash and still had good dough left over.
                Its not right that a hard working man should have to turn to crime (selling weed or whatever) to earn a decnt living tho man. ****in sux, im thinking about selling weed now as it happens but i shouldnt ****in have to u know. My girls dad grows all his own ***** so he might do all the work and all i have to do is sell it which would be a doddle, where i live green is alot harder to get than solid and everyone goes nuts for it, mate of mine made 4 grand in 2 days selling it, i made less than that in 2months at my job!

Comment

i ain't wit' being broke!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...95B&FORM=VIRE1

Comment

If you have mouths to feed than shouldn't even think about prison. If you take chances and get locked up where does that leave your kids? It's not wotth it.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                      If you have mouths to feed than shouldn't even think about prison. If you take chances and get locked up where does that leave your kids? It's not wotth it.
                      You may have decent points from time to time but the feet sht makes me ignore you. post a booty

Comment

Working...
                      X