No announcement yet.

Being Poor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    In all seriousness if you're unhappy with your situation then it's up to you to change it. It isn't the easiest decision to make but it is the most rewarding. I left a job I hated for one I love and that pays me double what I was getting before and I haven't looked back.
    My bad on the caps...............anyway i am finding my way slowly but it will happen........i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I dont live in some third world craphole,i expect a quality life,i work my ass off for a quality life,honestly all the money feeds to these worthless crapholes could help guys like me get out of debt,when all the funds we give are just sold by militias while people starve.how old are you foot boy.
      I'm 31. "life is what you make it"

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        Living check to check is more than a ton of people can say for themselves right now mate. Just having a job used to be a given but nowadays it's damn near a privilege.
        I work hard.

Comment

You also have to bear in mind the painful reality that those guys making the obscene bonuses have usually worked ridiculously hard for many years of putting in long hours and kissing the right arses before they sit in that position. Are you willing to sacrifice time with your family to pull down a big paycheck in a few years?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            what spray is talking about it working for yourself. you can work for a company forever and they reap the benefits....

$ isn't everything but knowing your bills will be paid means a lot.

everything extra I make now is getting stashed, so I'm living check to checkish. but I don't care.

it took forever for me to break out of being a check to checker, lots of getting fired, unemployment, shi t jobs until I finally figured out the hustles for me. now my wife has hustles too and we doing alright, but I'm 36. i broke out by getting into the right bar/restaurant biz and selling during the day to create a business and selling greenery on the beach.

6 years later, i'm down to just my business and my girl has 3 hustles going on, doing hair at the house, working at an irish pub and selling skincare stuff.

we never need to pay for daycare and i basically work when I want, from wherever I am.
            My boy Walt.........i am hurting now bills are to big and pay is to small crazy to say but there is no money to be made in Vegas.

Comment

I work hard.
              I recently picked up a 2nd job. Just a part time gig on the side, but it's extra money that'll be useful. If possible, try getting some extra work if you're down on cash. Nobody's employers are going out of their way to throw any excess hours or raises to their people right now.

Comment

change your name to

No_Money JR

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                  I recently picked up a 2nd job. Just a part time gig on the side, but it's extra money that'll be useful. If possible, try getting some extra work if you're down on cash. Nobody's employers are going out of their way to throw any excess hours or raises to their people right now.
                  Bro i am uncle ruckus i work 8 jobs and have 3 on the side.

Comment

My boy Walt.........i am hurting now bills are to big and pay is to small crazy to say but there is no money to be made in Vegas.
                    you gotta get an extra job or find something to do that makes you $ in your leisure time.

sell shi t on ebay.

drive to la and get some shi t people can't find in vegas and sell it and vice versa.

do promotions on your spare time.

wash cars or do lawns.

some shi t. working for the man ain't gonna cut it, unless you wanna do like piggy said and kiss a ss and work till 8-9 at night for a decade or more. i couldn't make it in that life, i been fired from those kinda jobs at least 6 times.

it's a mental block to change what you're doing, but you just gotta do it. people have a way of making things happen as long as you keep an open mind.

shi t I had my license revoked and I thought that was the end for me, I adjusted and got my hustles right and made the most $ I ever did in my life taking the bus around for 4 years. when i finally got it back, i had dough and bought my car cash and still had good dough left over.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      you gotta get an extra job or find something to do that makes you $ in your leisure time.

sell shi t on ebay.

drive to la and get some shi t people can't find in vegas and sell it and vice versa.

do promotions on your spare time.

wash cars or do lawns.

some shi t. working for the man ain't gonna cut it, unless you wanna do like piggy said and kiss a ss and work till 8-9 at night for a decade or more. i couldn't make it in that life, i been fired from those kinda jobs at least 6 times.

it's a mental block to change what you're doing, but you just gotta do it. people have a way of making things happen as long as you keep an open mind.

shi t I had my license revoked and I thought that was the end for me, I adjusted and got my hustles right and made the most $ I ever did in my life taking the bus around for 4 years. when i finally got it back, i had dough and bought my car cash and still had good dough left over.
                      Whats that bus hustle you speak of,my car is on its last legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X