Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm owed 500T. I'm never going to see that e-skrill. Please reset the points.

Comment

• Let's make a fun way of throwing away our points.

An admin makes an alt, make a thread, every one who doesn't want their points anymore, dump all points in the alt. After a month, the alt gets perma banned and all points stay stuck with it.

Or, just reset everything.

Comment

• My name is Ben Bernanke and I am the Federal Reserve Chairman (at least for another week until my term is up). I am looking for a new gig as your BS Chairman.

Don't reset the points JUST GIVE THEM TO ME! I will treat them as golden as printed U.S. Dollars. I will pump 85 billion of points per months to stimulate aggregate demand. With no points, nobody will be able to buy anything from vbPlaza Menu and I shall redistribute that 85mill and create E-jobs in the process by having you work and compete for that 85mill pot, so you can go out and shop, spend those points for ribbons, gifts and username items and blow up the Boxingscene bubble! I shall keep pumping my Quantitative easing (QE) until we have General equilibrium again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
          The people have spoken
          184 to 109 not to reset.

Comment

• Reset, make betting fun again, now it's all useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              184 to 109 not to reset.
              I'm pretty sure it would be different now. The 180 was from 2011-2012. Members would probably feel a lot different now in 2013-2014. The points stuff has gotten out of hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I'm pretty sure it would be different now. The 180 was from 2011-2012. Members would probably feel a lot different now in 2013-2014. The points stuff has gotten out of hand.
                Of course all the 2013 accounts would vote for reset. They also wanted the karma reset.

Comment

• I don't have squat for points but I say leave it. If it is reset the guys doing multiply your point spamming threads will have all the points.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Of course all the 2013 accounts would vote for reset. They also wanted the karma reset.
                    That's strange, because I see 90% of 2013 accounts with hundreds of billion or trillion points. Even 2014 accounts.

And I don't mean the 2013-2014 accounts, I mean boxingscene members in general, from all years, would probably feel differently now.

Comment

• The green k threads are more of a problem imo. Points are relatively innocuous, but people like 72k in green is just ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X