No announcement yet.

Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave it as it is.

You don't take peoples money away who have been saving for years because new people are jealous

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Leave it as it is.

You don't take peoples money away who have been saving for years because new people are jealous
      I agree!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Leave it as it is.

When trillion dollar bets arent a big deal, I think its time for a reset.

The new mods abused the system, and now its like this.

Comment

Leave it as it is.

Boxing Scene Capitalism at its finest

Comment

• Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
            When trillion dollar bets arent a big deal, I think its time for a reset.

The new mods abused the system, and now its like this.
            I never had no handouts, I made the points i have the hard way over the course of four years.

Comment

• It's kind of stupid how many points some people have now. You have newbies with trillions of points. They don't mean anything now. I remember when I got my first 100,000 and I thought that was a lot. When I became an e-millionaire was a good day too. Now it's just dumb. I don't really care if they are reset or not. Don't go fucking around with karma though. It's taken a long time to get to my measly 290.

Comment

Leave it as it is.

I agree with Earl, I was a newbie at one stage, didn't complain and am finally on the verge of breaking the top 10 rich list.

Comment

• I like "resetting" and "tabula rasa" -- they are so communist!
                  ... But, unfortunately (sic!), communism doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    I agree with Earl, I was a newbie at one stage, didn't complain and am finally on the verge of breaking the top 10 rich list.

Unlikely with your current betting form

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      Unlikely with your current betting form
                      I bet with my pocket change broski!

Comment

Working...
                      X