thanks! e points shifted

Comment

• Originally posted by supernova! View Post
        thanks! e points shifted

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

your's been shifted to via air mail uh i mean ''royal mail''

Comment

• This ain't one of your "love me! pleeeeeeaase!!!!!" threads. go some place else.

Comment

ding dong!!!! its the right answer, demmet! i thought and i was hoping holmes would get this one..... lol!

the good thing is, at least it's not that annoying excreta ipb32, oh well, once a pooooh will always be a poooh 'heard of that sayin b4?

10mil on its way buddy!
              Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
              And putting (depositing) it in the vbPlaza : bank will be one of your better choices.
              thanks for the points for whatever it may or can do.

Comment

tell me ur plans on how you gonna do it then il decide if it's worth the amount you wanted
                I will put what you have in sig, in my sig

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  If people are exploiting the system, punish and deal with them accordingly, don't make the entire forum suffer for another mans pitfall. However, my personal opinion is neither here nor there, if you decide to do what you do, it means nothing to me, as long as there is still somewhere to talk boxing, and laugh at Wazaa.
                  You suppose you didn't benefit from the cheat ? you may have not cheated yourself but what do you think is the source of the points you won in bets ? the source of the points you got from friends ? no one's points are clean by this stage , including myself of course.
                  Originally posted by Flab v2.0 View Post
                  Thing is. The dirty money has been spread throughout the whole forum. (including you)
                  A point reset, or roll back to before the gameroom (if possible) is absolutely required.
                  The truth in another man's words.
                  The inflation is already here . The difference between users is only in the amount of dirty points they have which ranges from 99.9% to about 50% .
                  Everyone's points should be reset.

Originally posted by supernova! View Post
                  for 25milie... green me buddy!
                  Another little reason to why karma should be reset (not canceled) as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
                    Another little reason to why karma should be reset (not canceled) as well.
                    Karma doesn't need to be reset, the thief function needs to be dumped.

Comment

• what's really needed is a roll-back to before the game room was integrated. i can't see that being possible though.

Comment

Working...
                      X