No announcement yet.

I cant get a girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    No offence but you cant trust everyone in the church, ever hear about sexual assaults that have happend to young First Nations people in Residential schools?

There is alot of great ppl in the church but there is alot of bad people too who manipulate the weak minded and assualt them....But G dog does respect the church cuz there is alot of good people in it though
    Me neither, which is why I'll read the book, but stay away from organized religion until I know which 1 has the morals, ethics, and values that I believe were meant for us. People that do terrible things exist everywhere. Us humans have free wills that can foster atrocious behavior.

Comment

Exercise clears up the mind, G Dog took 2 years psychology and the human mind is more efficient and is more healthy with exercise. Im not talkin about exercising to get a great body G Dog jus meant that is one of the benifits. Exercising helps your mind get off of the problem and get the mind healthier

Exercise = way way WAAAYY less likely to develop depression
      for once ur not a troll and u say something that gained u a lil respect from me. Its true, exercise is damn good for stress. I have seen ppl who get off work and go into a boxing gym and pound the **** of a heavybag for hours. Its way better than gettin drunk or drugs. U come out of the gym feeling like a new man, its releases the evil inside of you, we crave for alot ****, but once ur body is dead tired and ur thirsty is a **** and u drink water u get this new revived holy good soul inside of you. Mike tyson u need to do exercise, go for a walk, and socialize wit ppl. Become friends wit girls, work ur way in slowly.

Comment

lol.....................

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX-MAS View Post
          what did god do to rizo?
          Ask him, he can definitely tell you better than I can.

Comment

Dude you've got to make sacrafices man .A six pack a day and pills man oohh yeeesss .Quit man and start living a clean life and exercising , get fit .That way you get a fit chick that's your only option .Start a 1 yr plan man on training .Good foods in house bad foods out .Alcahol is worse 1 gram than fat man so that's got to go first ..Should buy a mens health or fitness man or something man monthly and start working on new goals .
            http://menshealth.com/

Comment

Also man regular exercise instead of boozing and popping pills

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                Ask him, he can definitely tell you better than I can.
                i will ask him if i catch him online

Comment

I'm not going to give you the same advice that some people might give you about just waiting and some dream girl will come along who accepts you for who you are.

Get off the prescriptions, then learn how to assimilate yourself into social situations.

I still don't fill exactly comfortable, and a lot of people don't know the real me, but it works and helps me stay sane

Comment

being a whiney drug addict won't help your cause with the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Get a blow up doll
                      wise words...take heed.

Comment

Working...
                      X