No announcement yet.

I cant get a girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant get a girlfriend

No matter what i do or how hard i try, nothing ever works out. And now more and more i just sit around poppin pills and drinkin all day. My social skills have almost totally diminished. Im like a walking zombie, all my worst fears came true. I will end up alone and completely ****ed up. It sucks.

RimmyDelicious???????

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      No matter what i do or how hard i try, nothing ever works out. And now more and more i just sit around poppin pills and drinkin all day. My social skills have almost totally diminished. Im like a walking zombie, all my worst fears came true. I will end up alone and completely ****ed up. It sucks.
      u could end up like me......

wait, i am supposed to make u feel better.

u sound like me, without the masturbation addiction. instead of popping pills like u i am popping boners at the most inappropriate times. like when i sit next to my grandma at church.

i would be a walking zombie like you, but i am too lazy to walk.

and i am already alone.

hope u feel better about urself. i feel better for u already.

Comment

Didn't I already tell you it's because you're on dope and booze?

Quit that nonsense outright.

1 huge downward spiral and you're not that dumb.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Believe it or not i only have 1 friend. So i guess im just looking for some advice here. Ive been here long enough to to know that 80% of you are just going to make fun of me. I took 2 percocets, 4 xanax, 1 viodin, and drink a six pack today. Then debated swallowing the about 30 more vicodins. I passed out before i did that. Woke up a 2 in the morning, decided to make this thread.

Comment

Believe me, you aren't missing much. The whole relationship thing is overrated.

If you badly want a girlfriend though and won't have it otherwise, get a girl not American born. American women are absolute trash.

If they don't have an accent, I won't even give them the time of day.

Comment

in a thousand women thers got to be 1 that can be your gf.

Comment

Get a blow up doll

Comment

Originally posted by Fightfan82 View Post

If you badly want a girlfriend though and won't have it otherwise, get a girl not American born. American women are absolute trash.

If they don't have an accent, I won't even give them the time of day.
                  i agree. asian mail order brides and tijuana hookers ftw!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightfan82 View Post

If they don't have an accent, I won't even give them the time of day
                    WTF

Comment

Working...
                    X