I cant get a girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARRYX-MAS View Post
    is g dog an atheist?
    G dog doesnt follow a church but G dog does beleive in a positive higher power...

G dog doesnt want to be affiliated with a church cuz G Dog does and beleives what he beleives, not a follower

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Like I said, exercise is good and I'd definitely recommend it, but it'd only be part of a solution. Exercising will only get your mind off a problem temporarily if at all.

What happens in the mean time?

What happens before and after workouts?

How about when depression has already been developed?

Ask Rizo what GOD did for him, you might be skeptical, but GOD has a different effect on different people.
      what did god do to rizo?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        G dog doesnt follow a church but G dog does beleive in a positive higher power...

G dog doesnt want to be affiliated with a church cuz G Dog does and beleives what he beleives, not a follower
        straight up, son.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Like I said, exercise is good and I'd definitely recommend it, but it'd only be part of a solution. Exercising will only get your mind off a problem temporarily if at all.

What happens in the mean time?

What happens before and after workouts?

How about when depression has already been developed?

Ask Rizo what GOD did for him, you might be skeptical, but GOD has a different effect on different people.
          When ppl say "god helped them" its really themselves who helped theirselves by beleiving in theirselves in a positive way

A human mind is a brilliant thing, alot of ppl dont understand it thats why they say someone else must of did something to help them...

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Ok lol now you're crossing a line. I used to have a six pack (pretty much still do) and most girls don't give a good god damn about looks. Just a fact. No female I've ever met cares about looks in any way shape or form. They want money, security, personality, humor and you know what.

He needs to get off dope and booze.

What good is a six pack when you're a psycho nutjob antisocial?
            well its a whole confidence thing.....the playing field needs to be equal, they got va jay jay's and we got our baseballs.....and they got **** and we got............nothing really......sooo basicly abs=****

you dont need to be in incrediable shape but you gotta have something to equal the playing field, be it a chest, arms, or abs

plus six packs are just six packs you get them from being skinny where as 8 and 10 packs require hard work and have magical powers like proximity elastic removal so the panties just drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
              well its a whole confidence thing.....the playing field needs to be equal, they got va jay jay's and we got our baseballs.....and they got **** and we got............nothing really......sooo basicly abs=****

you dont need to be in incrediable shape but you gotta have something to equal the playing field, be it a chest, arms, or abs

plus six packs are just six packs you get them from being skinny where as 8 and 10 packs require hard work and have magical powers like proximity elastic removal so the panties just drop.
              Agreed.

I needed elaboration my boy. . lol

I was pissed off because I can't hold on to a female.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                Lol people scared to use a psychologist cuz they too set in stone about the old ways

Modern medicine has evolved and is way more reliable than old techniques...

Dont be small minded and scared, take a psychology course and learn how the mind works and how to heal it, preists have 0 training in psychology so I really wouldnt want them tryin to heal a person if they dont know what causes mental illness' and how to heal like modern psychologists do
                I would put money up that ever since modern medicine and chemicals (in our food) got involved, disease rates have gone up.

People see that garbage as a solution, but it's part of the problem.

How many side effects are these pills warning of?

I've already taken psychology courses, I know how complex the mind is, but what I said still stands. Psychologist can diagnose or find the root of a problem, but I highly doubt that they can solve 1.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                  eaze up deuchbag. The guy is going threw serious ****, hes looking for help, give the dude a break.
                  Dude, what the hell do you think I was doing? I was trying to make him see the problem with his attitude so I had to be direct. I never wrote anything to discourage him in any way. This guy obviously wants to change which is great and if you read post again, you'll know it's called tough love and I don't even know the guy.

I was being very straight forward with him, but how was I being hard on this guy? Sorry my sarcasm doesn't translate through the keyboard.
                  Last edited by blaze778; 09-02-2010, 03:54 AM.

Comment

What happened to talking about the guy who seems like a loner?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Agreed.

I needed elaboration my boy. . lol

I was pissed off because I can't hold on to a female.
                      hold on to them or not atleast you can get em...

Comment

Working...
                      X