No announcement yet.

I cant get a girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    I like what people in the church do but psychologists went to school for 7 years studying the human mind...what kind of training did preists get? (with all due respect)

Psychologists can be free if you are diagnosed with mental illness and need help.

G Dog knew a girl who had mental illness and she tried church and church didnt do a single thing and she beleived in god to the fullest but schizophrenia needs to be treated with medication and trained proffessional help cuz no matter how much she saw a preist she was still hearin voices
    when your trying to do something and you dont know what to do what do you do?

you ask some one whos allready done it. the bible is just the storys of people who have allready done it. 7 years of experience or thousands of years of stories covering every possiable situation?

priest or physcologist.....i wouldnt really put one above the other....maybe the priest because hes not 40$ an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      You came to the wrong place. Lucky it's late at night and that's when the weirdo posters like me come out.

Lay off the pills/booze. Are you a shamed because you do drugs or are you doing drugs because you are ashamed of yourself?

I will have a hard time feeling sorry you unless you clean up your act. Serious talk, because you need to make an effort before you can have any shred of sympathy for yourself.

You're life is in the hole, but far from over. Are you gonna curl up into a ball and die like a little b!tch or you gonna turn things around, one day at a time. I think you can make it. You have enough nerve posting your problems on a boxing forum, so I think you're a lot tougher than you think.

Life without struggle is called death.
      eaze up deuchbag. The guy is going threw serious ****, hes looking for help, give the dude a break.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        Exercise is good, but what will he be thinking in between workouts? You'll never find inner peace while you're chasing after the physical appearance that that society tells us is beautiful.

Clean up, go to church, you'll find what you're looking for and some.
        Exercise clears up the mind, G Dog took 2 years psychology and the human mind is more efficient and is more healthy with exercise. Im not talkin about exercising to get a great body G Dog jus meant that is one of the benifits. Exercising helps your mind get off of the problem and get the mind healthier

Exercise = way way WAAAYY less likely to develop depression

Comment

Looks are the last thing any female cares about,

And you're a moron if you disagree. That's not even rocket science.

I can initially pick any female up I want, good luck if they stay.

More than 1 night.

They learn I'm a twisted bastard and that's that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
            when your trying to do something and you dont know what to do what do you do?

you ask some one whos allready done it. the bible is just the storys of people who have allready done it. 7 years of experience or thousands of years of stories covering every possiable situation?

priest or physcologist.....i wouldnt really put one above the other....maybe the priest because hes not 40$ an hour.
            Psychologists help you find a goal and strive for what you want in a positive direction.

Take a person with scihzophrenia and bring em to a priest with no medication see what happens. Take a person with scihzophrenia to a psychologist along with medication and see how they progress. A person can get healed from mental illness with medication and seeing a trained proffessional psychologist...

Modern Medicine >>> People in the bible times (no disrespect, its just true)

Comment

I like what people in the church do but psychologists went to school for 7 years studying the human mind...what kind of training did preists get? (with all due respect)

Psychologists can be free if you are diagnosed with mental illness and need help.

G Dog knew a girl who had mental illness and she tried church and church didnt do a single thing and she beleived in god to the fullest but schizophrenia needs to be treated with medication and trained proffessional help cuz no matter how much she saw a preist she was still hearin voices
              When a person believes in a Creator and follows the Qu'ran, Bible, Torah, or whatever it may be, a void gets filled that can't be filled by any psychological dissecting. And it's free, not someone charging you an entire day's paycheck for an hour of their time and 'help'.

Psychologist can diagnose or find the root of a problem, but I highly doubt that they can solve 1 without the help of the prescription meds, that are only a short term fix and long term destroyer.

Comment

When a person believes in a Creator and follows the Qu'ran, Bible, Torah, or whatever it may be, a void gets filled that can't be filled by any psychological dissecting. And it's free, not someone charging you an entire day's paycheck for an hour of their time and 'help'.

Psychologist can diagnose or find the root of a problem, but I highly doubt that they can solve 1 without the help of the prescription meds, that are only a short term fix and long term destroyer.
                Lol people scared to use a psychologist cuz they too set in stone about the old ways

Modern medicine has evolved and is way more reliable than old techniques...

Dont be small minded and scared, take a psychology course and learn how the mind works and how to heal it, preists have 0 training in psychology so I really wouldnt want them tryin to heal a person if they dont know what causes mental illness' and how to heal like modern psychologists do

Comment

is g dog an atheist?

Comment

No offence but you cant trust everyone in the church, ever hear about sexual assaults that have happend to young First Nations people in Residential schools?

There is alot of great ppl in the church but there is alot of bad people too who manipulate the weak minded and assualt them....But G dog does respect the church cuz there is alot of good people in it though

Comment

Exercise clears up the mind, G Dog took 2 years psychology and the human mind is more efficient and is more healthy with exercise. Im not talkin about exercising to get a great body G Dog jus meant that is one of the benifits. Exercising helps your mind get off of the problem and get the mind healthier

Exercise = way way WAAAYY less likely to develop depression
                      Like I said, exercise is good and I'd definitely recommend it, but it'd only be part of a solution. Exercising will only get your mind off a problem temporarily if at all.

What happens in the mean time?

What happens before and after workouts?

How about when depression has already been developed?

Ask Rizo what GOD did for him, you might be skeptical, but GOD has a different effect on different people.

Comment

Working...
                      X