Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's DO''J'': The law does not protect Whites from voter intimidation by Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't encourage it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      Don't encourage it. lol
      I know I shouldn't bother in the first place.

Comment

The whole thread Charles?

Comment

Absolutely. It was meant to be ridiculous so I answered using ridiculous answers. You started to sob and shake like a chick. And you're still responding. lol
          Exactly, here I am in a thread about an incident I know quite a bit, and feel strongly, about. Here you are, despite knowing absolutely nothing about and in your words, "couldn't care less" about the topic at hand.

I don't agree with the TS or his views, but I see no reason to make a duplicate thread at this point, save to keep trolls like yourself out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Exactly, here I am in a thread about an incident I know quite a bit, and feel strongly, about. Here you are, despite knowing absolutely nothing about and in your words, "couldn't care less" about the topic at hand.

I don't agree with the TS or his views, but I see no reason to make a duplicate thread at this point, save to keep trolls like yourself out of it.
            Oh. I'm the troll now? You've been calling me names since you got into this thread, sir. Good job.

And any thread calling blacks 'spooks' is bad news to me. It would be to you as well if you didn't believe what the TS was saying.

I have also noticed that you constantly say or disagree with generalizations made about ie - you didn't vote for Bush. Ok - then who'd you vote for?

Comment

Oh. I'm the troll now? You've been calling me names since you got into this thread, sir. Good job.

And any thread calling blacks 'spooks' is bad news to me. It would be to you as well if you didn't believe what the TS was saying.

I have also noticed that you constantly say or disagree with generalizations made about ie - you didn't vote for Bush. Ok - then who'd you vote for?
              I see no mention of spooks in the opening post and have no desire to sift through a whole thread of off topic nonsense from posters like yourself.

My first response to you in this thread was after one of your usual intelligent and informative "lolololol" posts.

I've never voted in a general election. Didn't start following politics until I saw the scam being perpetrated on the American public by the mainstream media, in the form of Barry Jr. I knew he would be a disaster and so far everything I predicted has come true.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that you'll make your 10th or so post in this thread, without a single one of them having anything whatsoever to do with the topic. That, my simple little friend, is the very definition of a troll.

Voter intimidation is wrong and there has been no clearer case than this. The Black Panther defendants and the organization itself had been prosecuted and were about to be tried, when the order came down from the top to let them go. If this type of activity is allowed to continue, elections from here on out will be meaningless in this country.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-02-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                I see no mention of spooks in the opening post and have no desire to sift through a whole thread of off topic nonsense from posters like yourself.

My first response to you in this thread was after one of your usual intelligent and informative "lolololol" posts.

I've never voted in a general election. Didn't start following politics until I saw the scam being perpetrated on the American public by the mainstream media, in the form of Barry Jr. I knew he would be a disaster and so far everything I predicted has come true.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that you'll make your 10th or so post in this thread, without a single one of them having anything whatsoever to do with the topic. That, my simple little friend, is the very definition of a troll.

Voter intimidation is wrong and there has been no clearer case than this. The Black Panther defendants and the organization itself had been prosecuted and were about to be tried, when the order came down from the top to let them go. If this type of activity is allowed to continue, elections from here on out will be meaningless in this country.
                You're right, I trolled this thread. Show me an indicator that I have done it before and I will gladly agree, I am a troll. Until then, I took offense to a thread and decided it wasn't going to go any where.

And here we stand. Big difference between being a troll and trolling - once. But thanks. As for your ad hominem attacks (look it up)...lolololololol

And that's all I have to say about that.

Comment

Instead of responding, after hours of crying and sobbing here is what Jeffries has done after realizing that he was being clowned.

FAIL for thinking you're in the same league as me as far as intelligence is concerned. Buh bye troll.

Even the way that he says bye makes him seem a bit effeminate.

Quit crying and thanks for the red.

Comment

wha, wha, wha, wha, wha, wha wha, whaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Hey dip****, I have me on ignore because you like to do drive by red k hits. How ya like me now? I can't nor do I want to read your drivel.

Go get laid.

Comment

Working...
                      X