Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's DO''J'': The law does not protect Whites from voter intimidation by Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sh!thead View Post
    It did happen, at least do your homework before you post.
    It happened according to some spook congressmen unless actual evidence has shown up. I'd sooner trust a used car dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
      Not all of them, but some definitely are. RunW/Knives is the perfect example: self-hating, weak-minded, and lacking in courage.
      Of course not ALL of them. If RunW/Knives is actually white he should kill himself.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        You're telling me, I lack Courage? Tunney.

You can't even ADMIT THE FACT YOU'RE A ****ING WHITE SUPREMACIST.

I would have the balls to admit it myself if I was one.

You're afraid of the repercussions regarding.
        Admitting your a "white supremacist" probably earns an automatic ban here. Anyway, how is "white supreamicst" defined anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
          Admitting your a "white supremacist" probably earns an automatic ban here. Anyway, how is "white supreamicst" defined anyway?
          Whatever ******! I can sit here and nitpick your posts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            Whatever ******! I can sit here and nitpick your posts as well.
            Give me a definition of "white supremacist". I'd love to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              please, continue.

that'll learn these dip****s about trying to get serious in a racist, ridiculous troll thread.
              You helped make the thread racist and ridiculous, but it is about a very serious matter, one you obviously know nothing about. As I'm sure you know, ignorance is not an excuse.

Comment

Give me a definition of "white supremacist". I'd love to hear it.
                www.dictionary.com

I was talking about spelling, grammar and punctuation. You picking on spelling was just your way of saying that you had nothing better to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  You helped make the thread racist and ridiculous, but it is about a very serious matter, one you obviously know nothing about. As I'm sure you know, ignorance is not an excuse.
                  Absolutely. It was meant to be ridiculous so I answered using ridiculous answers. You started to sob and shake like a chick. And you're still responding. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                    Not all of them, but some definitely are. RunW/Knives is the perfect example: self-hating, weak-minded, and lacking in courage.
                    White America is not to be confused with white Americans. I was talking about the select class of america who are so busy apologizing for past wrongs that they would let themselves be intimidated into voting for a candidate just because hes black. People are so scared to be accused of racism that they let themselves get walked on.

Comment

It happened according to some spook congressmen unless actual evidence has shown up. I'd sooner trust a used car dealer.
                      What "spook" congressman?

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...-Property.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...051203014.html

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO92501/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2084536/posts

BTW, you knew Piggy supports gays, so what is your original account?

Comment

Working...
                      X