Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's DO''J'': The law does not protect Whites from voter intimidation by Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Still crying about a decade old election? That's sad.

Had Gore won his home state, he wouldn't have needed Florida. Just FYI, I didn't vote for Bush or McCain.
    crying? hardly, I don't give a hot damn about my own National election, why do I give a **** about yours?? Because I am laughing at you crying? I am just finding it funny that you're getting all emotional in an obvious troll thread.

Comment

Fu-ck the TS

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
        Fu-ck the TS
        I bet you can figure out why I am laughing at people taking this thread seriously. Why can't Jeffries? lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          crying? hardly, I don't give a hot damn about my own National election, why do I give a **** about yours?? Because I am laughing at you crying? I am just finding it funny that you're getting all emotional in an obvious troll thread.
          Just another example of your poor reading comprehension. No crying or emotion here, sorry to burst your bubble. I do find it disgusting that these people helped influence a presidential election using intimidation techniques and got away scott free, as did ACORN with their voter fraud.

I believe that Obama would've won without their (and others like them) help, but that's not the point, we shouldn't be tolerating 3rd world election influencing in this country. And people shouldn't be exempt from laws because of their skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Just another example of your poor reading comprehension. No crying or emotion here, sorry to burst your bubble. I do find it disgusting that these people helped influence a presidential election using intimidation techniques and got away scott free, as did ACORN with their voter fraud.

I believe that Obama would've won without their (and others like them) help, but that's not the point, we shouldn't be tolerating 3rd world election influencing in this country. And people shouldn't be exempt from laws because of their skin color.
            Poor reading comprehension because I have, apparently , misread your TONE. That sounds down right impossible to me. Besides that it's clear that you're upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
              Not all of them, but some definitely are. RunW/Knives is the perfect example: self-hating, weak-minded, and lacking in courage.
              You're telling me, I lack Courage? Tunney.

You can't even ADMIT THE FACT YOU'RE A ****ING WHITE SUPREMACIST.

I would have the balls to admit it myself if I was one.

You're afraid of the repercussions regarding.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                You're telling me, I lack Courage? Tunney.

You can't even ADMIT THE FACT YOU'RE A ****ING WHITE SUPREMACIST.

I would have the balls to admit it myself if I was one.

You're afraid of the repercussions regarding.
                Tell him. He is a clown who just puts the people who he cannot deal with on a mental level into his own private boxing-scene concentration camp, if you will, aka known as his ignore list.

Comment

That's because I'm NOT a "white supremacist". You're just too stupid to really understand what a white supremacist really is.
                  If your White Supremacy was a Female.

And I was a Naive Boy. Your asking for it too much.

You're teasing me with sexual intercourse and then backing away.

It's the classic case of beating around a bush, or being one insinuating ******* that drops hints left and right.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

That's illogical and rather silly.

I honestly feel sorry for you, it seems the drug abuse has ruined your mind.

Of course that analogy makes no sense to a brainwashed Canuck ******* like you, then again I'm shaming myself for even engaging your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      If your White Supremacy was a Female.

And I was a Naive Boy. Your asking for it too much.

You're teasing me with sexual intercourse and then backing away.

It's the classic case of beating around a bush, or being one insinuating ******* that drops hints left and right.
                      please, continue.

that'll learn these dip****s about trying to get serious in a racist, ridiculous troll thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X