Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's DO''J'': The law does not protect Whites from voter intimidation by Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's DO''J'': The law does not protect Whites from voter intimidation by Blacks

Just as might have been expected in any typical retrograde sub-Saharan Black dictatorship, under Obama's (ha, ha) "post-racial" administration, "civil-right" laws simply do not protect Whites.

The particular incident was in the news a while ago, but new details are brought forth in a recent interview of a very egalitarian, former civil rights attorney who quit the DOJ over the incident out of principle. In a nutshell, a slam-dunk case of "civil-rights" violations involving voter intimidation by Blacks against Whites was summarily dismissed by two political appointees in charge of the "civil-rights" section of the DO''J'' -- one Black and one Jew.

The video speaks for itself. Please do watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K6o0...layer_embedded

HAHA did you see where the Civil Rights attorney said that the Black Panther guy called him a "cracker" lol. That was divisive but also funny.

Comment

Protect? **** laws protecting Me.

Secondly why so mad at Blacks?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Strip all the "laws" that protect Whites.

I'll be a White mother****er with everyone's head in a burlap ****ing sack.

Who cares about their laws to begin with.

The Black man should be the one with legislative enforcement.

They're been treated unfairly forever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This sort of reminds me of when American christians complain that they're being discriminated against when they are forced to relinquish a small amount of the power they've been holding for the last 200 years.

Comment

This is a blatant violation of Civil Rights but apparently its okay because the perps are black and the victims are white. If blacks act like this when they are a minority just imagine how they act when they are a majority.

Just one thing Piggy, blacks hate queers about as much as muslims.

Comment

If they're vagina enough to be intimidated thats their problem. White people are bunch of vaginas.

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
                This is a blatant violation of Civil Rights but apparently its okay because the perps are black and the victims are white. If blacks act like this when they are a minority just imagine how they act when they are a majority.

Just one thing Piggy, blacks hate queers about as much as muslims.
                Two things: 1 - you'll be gone by the end of the day. That's just a guess. 2 - hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This sort of reminds me of when American christians complain that they're being discriminated against when they are forced to relinquish a small amount of the power they've been holding for the last 200 years.
                  You deserve green for seeing things so clearly on this issue.

Comment

I don't care because we still run sh it, and we will continue to run sh it long after I'm dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X