Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I'll break it down for you. Essentially we have a quasi Nazi group called the BNP who think they are real tough, expect whenever they try to cause trouble, some good folk kick their asses into a pulp. This guy tried getting uppity in Manchester I think, he caught a hammer to his face for his troubles.

It was fascist racism 0, decent society 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
      Yeah I'll break it down for you. Essentially we have a quasi Nazi group called the BNP who think they are real tough, expect whenever they try to cause trouble, some good folk kick their asses into a pulp. This guy tried getting uppity in Manchester I think, he caught a hammer to his face for his troubles.

It was fascist racism 0, decent society 1.
      Why dont you tell it correctly, the BNP a political party in britain were handing out leaflets for the local elections, 2 members were then attacked by upto 30 left wing thugs, one of the thugs attacked him with a hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Why dont you tell it correctly, the BNP a political party in britain were handing out leaflets for the local elections, 2 members were then attacked by upto 30 left wing thugs, one of the thugs attacked him with a hammer.
        I'm sorry Rocky, but that is not what happened. The BNP always try and start trouble, act in that boorish manner so common to the huge underclass football hooligan-school drop out that is their target demographic.

On this occassion, some guy [white too it seemed] had had enough of their **** and won an exchange handsomely.

It happens all the time.

Comment

• Interesting, i googled that to read about it and came up with this.

http://bnp.org.uk/2008/04/mother-bla...attack-on-son/

Many readers will be familiar with the story of the vicious hammer attack upon 15-year old Wroughton schoolboy Henry Webster on school premises,by a large gang of Muslim men and youths. The attack left Henry with brain damage and resulted in some 13 of the thugs, includng the son of a local imam, being convicted. They are to be sentenced later this month.

However, what is not so widely known, not least because the national and regional media largely boycotted the story – as they almost always do when the victim is a native Briton – is the alleged role of the school surrounding this incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Interesting, i googled that to read about it and came up with this.

Many readers will be familiar with the story of the vicious hammer attack upon 15-year old Wroughton schoolboy Henry Webster on school premises, by a large gang of Muslim men and youths. The attack left Henry with brain damage and resulted in some 13 of the thugs, includng the son of a local imam, being convicted. They are to be sentenced later this month.

However, what is not so widely known, not least because the national and regional media largely boycotted the story – as they almost always do when the victim is a native Briton – is the alleged role of the school surrounding this incident.
            No, not the same incident. You didnt google very well did you?

Comment

• I hate islam, i think its a evil and dangerous religion, i hate it more........

When people kidnap, torture and then murder Christians for daring to publish Bibles.

When I learn that rape has become a newly accepted method of Islamic terror.

When a female politician is murdered for not wearing a veil.

When families murder their own wives and daughters for not following the true faith.

When the followers of Mohammad murder a nun over a cartoon.

When Islamic teens behead Christians in a public place because they don’t follow Islam.

When Islamic nuts burn down schools that dare to teach young girls.

When I read about a Muslim kids magazine glorifying suicide bombing.

Comment

• Does that man with the cut up face look like a 15 y/o boy to you?

NOT the same story.

Comment

• Let me see...... politically unpopular or politically incorrect policies i like the government to implement:

1. 5 years military service mandatory for all men when they turn 18. 5 years as a reservist is also required.

2. if a criminal commits a crime bad enough that it deserves longer than a couple years in prison , the crime is probably bad enough to warrant the death penalty.

3. none of this death row , lethal injection , electric chair bull**** for the death penalty. bullet to the back of the head is very cheap and efficient.

4. across the board flat income tax rate and sales tax rate. everyone gets taxed the same percentage no matter the income. no reason why someone who is more sucessful needs to be punished more than some bum.

5. make colleges difficult to enroll in and cut down the numbers of colleges and universities.

the reason our economy is weaker than before is because we don't make ANYTHING anymore.

every ****** out there goes to college.

no one wants to work for a living. everyone wants to be white collar.

guess what not everyone is smart enough to be white collar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    I hate islam, i think its a evil and dangerous religion, i hate it more........

When people kidnap, torture and then murder Christians for daring to publish Bibles.

When I learn that rape has become a newly accepted method of Islamic terror.

When a female politician is murdered for not wearing a veil.

When families murder their own wives and daughters for not following the true faith.

When the followers of Mohammad murder a nun over a cartoon.

When Islamic teens behead Christians in a public place because they don’t follow Islam.

When Islamic nuts burn down schools that dare to teach young girls.

When I read about a Muslim kids magazine glorifying suicide bombing.
                    Well then, step to it son.

That or actually go read about it. You like white folk right, here is one for you to check out. Prof at Cambridge, whiter then snow, about 1000% English...Dr Timothy Winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                      I'm sorry Rocky, but that is not what happened. The BNP always try and start trouble, act in that boorish manner so common to the huge underclass football hooligan-school drop out that is their target demographic.

On this occassion, some guy [white too it seemed] had had enough of their **** and won an exchange handsomely.

It happens all the time.
                      Tony ward 48 year old man, was handing out leaflets for the local election, like it for not, the BNP is a political party wich has many members, him and another member of the BNP, were then attacked by a large group of left wing thugs, and one of them assualted tony ward with a hammer.

Comment

Working...
                      X