Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
    I think Muslims are great people.

Am I uncivilized ? Do I deserve violence???

I think you completely misunderstood his post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
      Bully is a good guy.

forced sterelization which you advocate isn't a violent act?

neither is attacking people in groups with hammers?

you claim to hate intolerance yet you're just as intolerant as those you claim to despise...
      Stating something as a policy decision you'd like isnt criminal. Eugenic practice is not new. And I recall saying severly limiting there numbers, not eradication.

I did not suggest attacking anyone. I stated an event that ACTUALLY OCCURED, which is not a crime.

Please show me which British legislation I have broken. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
        You're a joke for saying that. You're basically saying that if you're born poor you're stupid.

Have you ever heard of social mobility?

You measure people by how much they have.
        Yes, I am a product of social mobility. But the WWC have very little drive. They arent bettering themselves, the data proves this. This was my very point.

They dont work hard or aspire to achieve, they wallow in their own crapulence.

Can you guys please read my posts in context before trying to critique me. I explain myself most clearly and shouldnt have to repeat a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          Stating something as a policy decision you'd like isnt criminal. Eugenic practice is not new. And I recall saying severly limiting there numbers, not eradication.

I did not suggest attacking anyone. I stated an event that ACTUALLY OCCURED, which is not a crime.

Please show me which British legislation I have broken. Thanks.
          Oh that is right you worship Marx and are also think the State is everyones father and always knows best.

So long as the state is doing it and says its ok it couldn't possibly be wrong.

you're just an all around piece of **** man.

Comment

Bully is a good guy.

forced sterelization which you advocate isn't a violent act?

neither is attacking people in groups with hammers?

you claim to hate intolerance yet you're just as intolerant as those you claim to despise...
            I am amazed that this great thinker hasn't thought this one all the way through.

When you sterilize the entire working class, who replaces these "fools" in doing your dirty work, when they die?

Comment

ya that pretty much sums up what i was saying about Muslims. Anyone who disagrees with his viewpoint is uncivilized and violence inflicted against them is justified.
              Disagree, there a few nutjobs hanging out in caves, but after christianity Islam is the second largest religion in America, and I have never seen a violent or hatefull one in my life. Just a media creation imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Disagree, there a few nutjobs hanging out in caves, but after christianity Islam is the second largest religion in America, and I have never seen a violent or hatefull one in my life. Just a media creation imo.
                I give you great credit for seeing through spin and lies. 99.9999999% of any group are normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                  Yes, I am a product of social mobility. But the WWC have very little drive. They arent bettering themselves, the data proves this. This was my very point.

They dont work hard or aspire to achieve, they wallow in their own crapulence.

Can you guys please read my posts in context before trying to critique me. I explain myself most clearly and shouldnt have to repeat a point.
                  So you're a product of social mobility, but everyone else who is working class should be stripped of the right to vote, sterilized and locked in?

Please tell me you're not planning on procreating.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                    I am amazed that this great thinker hasn't thought this one all the way through.

When you sterilize the entire working class, who replaces these "fools" in doing your dirty work, when they die?
                    Under his commie dream, there is not much of a working class. Most people will just chill out living off government cheese and spending their time daydreaming.

Actually that doesn't sound too bad.

**** working all the time. That ****s overrated.

As a matter of fact, here's a thought for this thread.

Work is overrated and should be abolished. People aren't meant to spend all their time "working".

****s inhumane imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post

Recall my points.

1/ Reduced numbers through control. Human capital loss can be replaced by technological efficiency.

2/ I think they should be disenfranchised.

Neither is a new or irrational position.

Comment

Working...
                      X