Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    I accept some of Marx's dialectic. I reject his conclusions, but some of the theory is ok.
    I reject anyone that came from a rich family, married into a rich family and still managed to let 4 of his young children starve to death.

Comment

• A man's intellectual work and his family life are different en******.

Comment

A man's intellectual work and his family life are different en******.
        I don't consider Marx, or anyone that worships him, an intellectual.

Comment

The degenerate war criminal has an opinion. How nice.
          lol curious how and why you came up with that? What's the association?

In any event i suppose that since you're muslim i should be calling you "the raghead, sword wielding, people beheading savage" ?

Feeling upset so resorting to name calling?

aw don't cry.

Comment

• To briefly break my own rule and answer this point. Satan puts many a bad thought into one's head and heart to try and lead you astray.
            http://www.drrobinlawrence.co.uk/

I found you a good psychiatrist.

With respect, look over your own post before criticising my intellect. I have 2 degrees and an IQ way way above average.
            But you spend half your time bitching about how you can't get a job and you can't get any *****... And despite this you still don't come off as the worst in this thread!

Well actually race does determine intellectual potential. There have been various studies to prove so.
            Cool! Why don't you name a couple so I can look them up and read them?

Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
            Ah... you can't name any because you don't know of any. You were lying weren't you, you lovable rogue?

Read the books by famed anthropologist Louis S.B. Leakey, who with concrete evidence established that the original man, who originated the foundation of all the sciences we use today as being of AFRICAN origin.
            Ooooh... now we hit an issue with your knowledge of the evolutionary history of the species... The "original man" eh?

I believe ****sexuality is a disorder, because if everyboyd on earth was lez or gay our species would be extinct.
            But they aren't and it isn't. A rudimentary understanding of evolutionary genetics would quite adequately demonstrate that ****sexuality can have a positive effect on the continued survival of genes, in particular the genes of full siblings (the chance of sharing a specific gene with a full sibling is the same as the chance of sharing a specific gene with your own offspring).

In any case your reasoning is deeply flawed. If every person on the planet was a woman the human race would go extinct. Are we to then conclude that gender is a disorder?

Please dont generalize Muslims, we are as diverse as any other group.
            In fact some would say that you're "di verse" group of all!

But seriously folks, this is a good idea for a topic.

My unpopular or un-PC viewpoints are a bit odd. For example I think that on balance Israel is better than most of its neighbours by virtue of it being a full secular democracy. Of course this means I get accused of being a "zionist" (by secret anti-semites) and a "jew" (by overt anti-semites).

I also think that the main obstacle preventing Israel from being a fully enlightened and progressive democracy is zionism. Yes the paranoic mythology of bronze age goatherders is no basis for a system of government!

In terms of being un-PC I think my opinion on law enforcement breaks the rules of political correctness: Your first step to a life free of police harrassment involves the avoidance of BREAKING THE LAW.

Comment

Neither is actually true. Proportionally, very few Pakistanis live outside of Pakistan. You are ignorant of its past, its institutions, the colonial legacy. You probably couldnt locate Pakistan on a map without google.

You represent the biggest type of idiot, he who speaks without knowledge. Esp considering the bloke your trying to debate knows his stuff inside out and forgets more then you're ever going to know on this, or pretty much any subject.

Night.
              what i know about pakistan ive learned from speaking to pakistani's. the president is a corrupt piece of **** and everything is corrupt there.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                http://www.drrobinlawrence.co.uk/

But you spend half your time bitching about how you can't get a job and you can't get any *****... And despite this you still don't come off as the worst in this thread!

A recession is a recession, what can a man do? I'll tell you what he can do, he can make his own business which I did and freelance which I do. I fixed by employment situation myself.

On the latter, away from college for the first significant time period, we all have droughts. This too shall be overcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Never been to America, never plan on going.

Saying that a European country should retain their own heritage and culture and not become minorities in their own nation, what a crazy notion.

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  I do believe that every European Nation should close their borders. The push to 'Americanize" Europe disgusts me.

If you're so proud of being Pakistani then you should live their.

"

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  You can label it whatever you want.

I'm speaking about every European Nation. They should not cater to any other group of people aside from their own. Do you consider Japan racist because they have strict immigraton laws and are committed to keeping a ****geneous society and maintaining their heritage and culture?

Spot on

Comment

• I'm in favour of eugenics and an end to immigration for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Spot on

You're a known racist and BNP sympathiser. Good stuff, shame no one with your views will ever run anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X