Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
    I have yet to meet a communist that was religious.

In a sense, communism is their religion. The state is their god.
    Labour does not mean Communist. I am lapse in my practice, lazy really, but I believe in God. That said, politics and faith are 2 seperate issues.

Comment

• I believe ****sexuality is a disorder, because if everyboyd on earth was lez or gay our species would be extinct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Alot of people don't have this sort of common sense.

"experts at it's disposal" lol talk about a scary phrase.

You're assumption that just because a mother is a teen means that she has a poor education or no money is foolish.

You don't have to attend Oxford in order to be a good mother. Likewise, just because she's young doesn't mean her education has to stop there and she can't aquire more.

And you thinking that "the state" can provide better Emotional and Social well being for a child than it's own Mother demonstrates that you're a complete fu*king failure of a human being.

lol and......what? You think that comment is going to change my opinion. That a tear will roll down my cheek? Um, no.
        Dont flatter yourself with a sense of self worth. Your opinion isnt note worthy, I was just showing the fallacy of your arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          So even if a black or brown or yellow man lives here for 100 years, is a 3rd gen guy, he is not british to you?

Okie dokie. Please stay in America.
          Never been to America, never plan on going.

Saying that a European country should retain their own heritage and culture and not become minorities in their own nation, what a crazy notion.

Comment

My religion is not my politics, so your entire premise is baseless. I am a card carrying Labour party member.
            i see muslims every day who turn on and off their faith whenever it suits them. many of your opinions you have stated in this thread have been typical to muslims. and since you are from Pakistan i would only assume you are a muslim. didn't you even mention God in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
              Racism. . When people say stupid **** and comeback with , "I'm not racist I have a black friend.." - that doesn't mean crap so stfu because YOUR FUCKIN Racist!
              I know - **** is hilarious when people state that, because they have a White, Black, Asian or Hispanic friend .... they cannot be a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Never been to America, never plan on going.

Saying that a European country should retain their own heritage and culture and not become minorities in their own nation, what a crazy notion.
                Scaremondering isnt good argument, mate. Not sure where your from, obviously somewhere in Europe, but thankfully your ignorant perspective isnt shared by my fellow Brits en masse, nor my government.

Comment

Dont flatter yourself with a sense of self worth. Your opinion isnt note worthy, I was just showing the fallacy of your arguments.
                  and what were those fallacies again?

My opinion on immigration is an opinion.

The whole mother and state argument, anyone with any common sense can tell that you're a fu*king idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    I know - **** is hilarious when people state that, because they have a White, Black, Asian or Hispanic friend .... they cannot be a racist.
                    why would a racist be friends with people of a race he hates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                      i see muslims every day who turn on and off their faith whenever it suits them. many of your opinions you have stated in this thread have been typical to muslims. and since you are from Pakistan i would only assume you are a muslim. didn't you even mention God in this thread?
                      What is a typical Muslim? What is "a Muslim opinion"? There are 1.5bn Muslims on Earth my friend, we are left wing, right wing and all in between. I keep my faith and my politics largely seperate. Like all people, my sense of morality is shaped by my beliefs but my belief in the state and its relations to the citizenary is sharped by my political ideals only.

I am not "from Pakistan". I am a 3rd generation Brit of Pakistani stock. Please dont generalize Muslims, we are as diverse as any other group.

Comment

Working...
                      X