Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the Only One Who Wants to Be in Haiti helping People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    South Africa is a developed country homie. I find it strange as hell as to why people whould donate to South Africa, which is modern and rich as hell compared to the other African nations.
    maybe, but there's lots of slums there, and the highest rape rate in the world.

Comment

Back when I was a good kid.

Comment

ireland is going to be like that in ten more years. . . because gingers like PB32 mugging up the welfare. . .

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Stop being a little f@ggot. Either go help them or stfu.

There's plenty of starving and dying people like that all over the world that don't get day to day coverage on tv and need help.

Is your ***** wet about helping them too?

Doubt it.

1 star.

Comment

Stop being a little f@ggot. Either go help them or stfu.

There's plenty of starving and dying people like that all over the world that don't get day to day coverage on tv and need help.

Is your ***** wet about helping them too?

Doubt it.

1 star.

and that will be concluding this thread ladies and gents. . . another ginger smackdown. . . /THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              ireland is going to be like that in ten more years. . . because gingers like PB32 mugging up the welfare. . .

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                just saying, people like ginger PB32 are the ones who crippled the economy. . . they dont want to work, and simply mooch of the govt. . . and the minority of soulless gingers like PB32, have in turn, made it even harder for those people who do want to work. .. govt. money that could be subsidizing other jobs,, is going into the pockets of lazy, soulless gingers (like PB32)!

my grandparents came from ireland, so it's the motherland! i hate to see what's happening just as bad as you! WE MUST STOP THE WIG-WIG WLEFARE DRAWING GINGERS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  just saying, people like ginger PB32 are the ones who crippled the economy. . . they dont want to work, and simply mooch of the govt. . . and the minority of soulless gingers like PB32, have in turn, made it even harder for those people who do want to work. .. govt. money that could be subsidizing other jobs,, is going into the pockets of lazy, soulless gingers (like PB32)!

my grandparents came from ireland, so it's the motherland! i hate to see what's happening just as bad as you! WE MUST STOP THE WIG-WIG WLEFARE DRAWING GINGERS!!!!
                  Half my family is ginger, and they all work.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    Half my family is ginger, and they all work.
                    lol, but they are not PB32. . . plenty of other gingers like him. . .

there are good gingers, too!!!

Comment

you're looking waaayy too much into the comment, bossy!

Comment

Working...
                      X