Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the Only One Who Wants to Be in Haiti helping People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! This ****sexual bum still obsessing over me?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      LOL! This ****sexual bum still obsessing over me?

you seem to want my attention, ginger wig-wig on welfare. . . when i don't give it to you, you give me infractions!

hahaha poor lil welfare drawing ginger bugger!!!

Comment

haha but it is AWFUL nice of you to worry about helping others out when you can't even afford your own necessities. . . i guess since the govt. gives you stuff, you feel obligated to reciprocate!!!!

Comment

Had a buddy of mine go over there as one of the grad students of University of Miami medical program last year and he said some people simply couldn't handle what they saw. Even the most hardcore people according to him had to walk away either from disgust, throwin up, etc. He says he walked past piles and piles of bodies stacked up like stacks of hay. He says also they're not doing really much at all for them. Really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Had a buddy of mine go over there as one of the grad students of University of Miami medical program last year and he said some people simply couldn't handle what they saw. Even the most hardcore people according to him had to walk away either from disgust, throwin up, etc. He says he walked past piles and piles of bodies stacked up like stacks of hay. He says also they're not doing really much at all for them. Really sad.
            I'd say it smells terrible.

Comment

if you're a doctor or an engineer maybe then go because they need you there. if you're not but have the money to buy tons of food and bring it to haiti then much better.

now if what you got is just enough money to buy plane ticket and a big desire to help...don't go and just donate that money for plane fare. you can help better that way.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                if you're a doctor or an engineer maybe then go because they need you there. if you're not but have the money to buy tons of food and bring it to haiti then much better.

now if what you got is just enough money to buy plane ticket and a big desire to help...don't go and just donate that money for plane fare. you can help better that way.
                What, they don't need internet trolls?.....

Comment

Working...
                X