Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the Only One Who Wants to Be in Haiti helping People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
    Stop being a little f@ggot. Either go help them or stfu.

There's plenty of starving and dying people like that all over the world that don't get day to day coverage on tv and need help.

Is your ***** wet about helping them too?

Doubt it.

1 star.
    ^^^ what he said

Comment

There's plenty of starving and dying people like that all over the world that don't get day to day coverage on tv and need help.

Doubt it.

1 star.
      Your an absolute ***git,
      Unlike you I have a job and a family,
      Unlike your pathetic ass, Sitting at home allday living in Your Mom's crack den,
      I donated more money then your broke ass robs off old women all year.....
      Fuck off you little ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Your an absolute ***git,
        Unlike your pathetic ass, Sitting at home allday living in Your Mom's crack den,
        Fuck off you little ****
        job and a family, dam man all i see is you on here snitching on people and talking ****

Comment

Your an absolute ***git,
          Fuck off you little ****
          i think someone just got put on ignore

Comment

Doubt it.

1 star.
            bold......

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
              bold......
              Yeah and that is true but It doesnt take away what is happening in Haiti,
              I dont like walking down the street looking at children begging or looking at people attacked drugs and homeless,
              But that is life,
              Haiti is the poorest country in the world and what they are going through is terrible,
              I can believe I even have to explain this.......
              Some people are ****ing sick on here

Comment

Yeah and that is true but It doesnt take away what is happening in Haiti,
                I dont like walking down the street looking at children begging or looking at people attacked drugs and homeless,
                But that is life,
                Haiti is the poorest country in the world and what they are going through is terrible,
                I can believe I even have to explain this.......
                Some people are ****ing sick on here
                dude if you wanted to help you would ****ing do it, no bitching or whining about it .... you would catch the next flight or boat to haitii ...

your all talk ... just lookin for the green k

Comment

Honestly I feel each country should eliminate their own problems before deciding to fix other peoples and anyone who donates to animal causes when their are human beings suffering can lick a ****. I did donate because I do feel bad, but I also agree with Bully Jr that you're a douche.

Comment

man if this dude really wanted to help he would go there and help and not cry around on a boxing forum

if you really wanna go stop being such a tool and catch a flight to haitti and help some people .....

Comment

I saw a piece 60 minutes did on Haiti yesterday where they were literally picking up bodies off the street by bulldozer and throwing them in large dumpster/containers, I don't know how I would be able to deal with that in person.

Comment

Working...
                      X