Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Warriors will tire out in every game down the stetch because they arent deep enough.

Comment

• IT'S PLAYOFFS SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah thats why I made many bets on The Warriors. The media doesnt know anything. I watched a lot of their last games, and they are for real. Their record is average because they had injuries to Davis and Richardson. Its not because they own the Mavs or anything, it's because they are actually a good team.

Comment

• i dont want to hear it gringo

Comment

• yeah NJ ripped the raps!

Comment

• The pieces are set for a Suns push. They have a relatively easy 1st round. They should get past by the Lakers without much difficulty. The other 3 teams will duke it out and stretch themselves thin.

Dallas lost to GSW. Spurs lost to Denver. These are teams which they find some difficulty matching up.

Comment

• New sig...

Comment

• I won't kick you while you're down Fix.

I will if yours boys lose again though. Bet dem ****s....

Comment

• Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
                    The pieces are set for a Suns push. They have a relatively easy 1st round. They should get past by the Lakers without much difficulty. The other 3 teams will duke it out and stretch themselves thin.

Dallas lost to GSW. Spurs lost to Denver. These are teams which they find some difficulty matching up.
                    With Dallas, yeah its a matchup problem. But, I don't see it with the Spurs against Denver. Nuggets was just making their shots, After seeing the last 2 mins of their game last night, I don't think they can beat the Spurs!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Yeah thats why I made many bets on The Warriors. The media doesnt know anything. I watched a lot of their last games, and they are for real. Their record is average because they had injuries to Davis and Richardson. Its not because they own the Mavs or anything, it's because they are actually a good team.
                      Go Warriors!!! BAYAREA HAHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X