Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Hill makes better defensive adjustments this game, like not having Nelson on Hamilton.

Comment

• A flagrant foul are you ****in kidding me?

Its the ****in playoffs on top of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        A flagrant foul are you ****in kidding me?

Its the ****in playoffs on top of that.
        rip is a little puss puss.

Comment

• unlike the 8th seed in the east (orlando) , the 8th seed in the west (golden state) is showing alot of effort. i mean, even though i bet on the mavs to win, you really cant help but rooting for the underdogs .

Comment

• Originally posted by IronNick View Post
            unlike the 8th seed in the east (orlando) , the 8th seed in the west (golden state) is showing alot of effort. i mean, even though i bet on the mavs to win, you really cant help but rooting for the underdogs .
            if golden state played in the east, they finish no lower than 6 imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
              rip is a little puss puss.
              he has broke his schnoz like 3 times.

you're one to talk too....with your love of that euroflopper ginobili.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                if golden state played in the east, they finish no lower than 6 imo.
                if atlanta didn't suck and played in the west they'd finish no worse than 7th.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                  if atlanta didn't suck and played in the west they'd finish no worse than 7th.
                  lmao, that didnt make much sense, they do suck , not much can be changed about that. no chance in hell.

Comment

• Chauncey Billups is amazing.

Dwight is being locked up like SP the ghost...

Comment

• Its not lack of effort, Detroit is just better. Its a nightmare matchup wise for Orlando. They would beat the Cavs or the Bulls imo. Also The Warriors are really a 50 win team. They just had injury problems, and they made that trade.

Rasheed making that lucky ass three made me break my remote. This is the first year where they were in the playoffs and I just knew that they were clearly overmatched.

Comment

Working...
                      X