No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayweather90 View Post
    **** the Nets won. I hope the Bulls can somehow beat the Heat in this series. They are my only team that made the playoffs. ****IN NEW YORK KNICKS SUCK.
    the bulls won the first game if you didn't already know

Comment

• Tor/NJ was a good game down the stretch although I am pulling for Tor......But I was glad to see the Bulls win.Since nobody took my bet on the Det/Orl series I will be pulling for the Magic to make it a good series at least if not pull off the upset which is quite unlikely but ya never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        Tor/NJ was a good game down the stretch although I am pulling for Tor......But I was glad to see the Bulls win.Since nobody took my bet on the Det/Orl series I will be pulling for the Magic to make it a good series at least if not pull off the upset which is quite unlikely but ya never know.
        for that series you need to make it a game bu gamr type thing with a spread. magic aint going to win the series, but can they cover?

Comment

• Orlando wont get swept. No way.

6 games at the most 5 games at the least

Comment

• They need to get Ariza in to check Hamilton wtf.

Comment

• 5-18 in free throws.

wlqkrjh qwrkgjhw r;glhq3pgojq[

Comment

• Well Orlando played like ass and still hung in there till the end. Hopefully next game they play a little more zone because they match up horribly with Detroit. Billups, Wallace, and Hamilton will score on any guy on Orlando's roster. Hill might be able to keep up with Bllups for a little, but not long enough.

Comment

• if the magic make 50% from the free throw line, they win that game. they out hustled the pistons all game long. pistons took advantage of those mistakes, and thats why they are the best in the east. big dwight played his ass off, he made his share of the mistakes(and then some) but he worked hard. if the magic can get a pass first point gaurd to play with him, its game over. he is a ****ing beast. if i were the magic, id throw money at chauncey, dwight and billups? crazy.

Comment

• Thats what Im hoping is that they try and get Billups.

Turnovers and missed free throws is what plagued them all season. They are solid almost everywhere else. Thats why they are so inconsistant.

Comment

• btw I forgot to say the Wizards will take a game or two because Jamison is the most underrated scorer in the league.

Comment

Working...
                      X