Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=The Fix;2274227]yes because there shall never again be a white finals mvp...

detroit = only real team in east...

chicago is too small

cleveland is bron and nothing else

miami is too banged up....[/QUOTE]

if the playoff will be held today, heat would face the cavs then detroit in the 2nd. i don't have a clue who would emerge victorious but its not gonna be easy for these 2 teams to beat the heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post

if the playoff will be held today, heat would face the cavs then detroit in the 2nd. i don't have a clue who would emerge victorious but its not gonna be easy for these 2 teams to beat the heat.

heat are done in the 2nd round.... pistons in 5.

Comment

• Those are some nappy headed hos.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
          Those are some nappy headed hos.
          this aint rutgers, ho...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
            heat are done in the 2nd round.... pistons in 5.

how i wish wade didn't suffer that dislocated shoulder, damn!!

Comment

they also have this guy named rasheed wallace, maybe you've heard of him? he's a former allstar and has been one of the best power forwards/centers in the league for damn near a decade. okur is only an allstar this year averaging 19 points per. pistons also have a top3 pg in chauncey and maybe the best player without the ball in rip hamilton. not to mention tayshaun and mcdyess

bulls dont deserve to be compared to that team....not now, not ever.
              I know, Sheed was the missing piece that season. But my point is, If they can win it without that many bigs, why not the Bulls? It was their bench made a lot of difference Hunter, Mike Jame's and Okur. And by the way Mcdyess joined the team 04-05 the year after they won the championship. You are right the current Bulls don't deserved to be compared to that team! But, I am not comparing the two. I just mentioned that team, because I remember them winning it all without that many bigs.

Comment

timmy skills.... and big shot bob KO7 pistons.
                Like the bottom picture Better!

Comment

• Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                  I know, Sheed was the missing piece that season. But my point is, If they can win it without that many bigs, why not the Bulls? It was their bench made a lot of difference Hunter, Mike Jame's and Okur. And by the way Mcdyess joined the team 04-05 the year after they won the championship. You are right the current Bulls don't deserved to be compared to that team! But, I am not comparing the two. I just mentioned that team, because I remember them winning it all without that many bigs.
                  ahh you are right about dyess... but anyway, pistons were a more complete team than this years bulls. they were all veterans whove been around the league....the bulls are still way too young.

Comment

ahh you are right about dyess... but anyway, pistons were a more complete team than this years bulls. they were all veterans whove been around the league....the bulls are still way too young.
                    I know! they'll get there. They have the nucleous already, all they have to do now is get a coach that can motivate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                      The Pistons had 4 quality big men in that post season. Wallace, Wallace, Okur and Campbell were all valuable pieces for us. Elden Campbell was our Shaq stopper...7'0 280+ pounds of Shaq defending gold.

We didn't really need big men to win it all that year anyway. That championship was decided in the ECFs. Both the Pistons and the Pacers were better than anyone out west that year.

Comment

Working...
                      X