Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How could anyone consider Mike fucking D'antoni over Phil Jackson? Jackson is interested and it's a neck and neck race?

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      How could anyone consider Mike fucking D'antoni over Phil Jackson? Jackson is interested and it's a neck and neck race?
      It's not neck and neck.

They're probably just using this as leverage when they start negotiating Phil's salary.

Comment

• Mike Brown was fired ???

Guess I've been 2 busy throwing mini parades and confetti on people after Knick games 2 notice !!!

Can't wait 4 Christmas.

Now that's gonna B a parade !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Mike Brown was fired ???

Guess I've been 2 busy throwing mini parades and confetti on people after Knick games 2 notice !!!

Can't wait 4 Christmas.

Now that's gonna B a parade !!!

by Christmas, Phil's gonna have them at about 80% up to speed..enough to beat the Knicks by 27

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            They woulda lost if Brown was still coaching.

True story.
            I think I have to agree now. But we'll soon find out.

Comment

• Like I said, we're all gonna look back at this little episode and laugh about it during the parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                I think I have to agree now. But we'll soon find out.

yup...if Brown was still there last night, we probably would have lost by 10

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  yup...if Brown was still there last night, we probably would have lost by 10

If they start winning while Bickerstaff is holding it down, Brown is really going to look bad

But I was thinking about this....if they hire another coach this current staff is likely going out with Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    If they start winning while Bickerstaff is holding it down, Brown is really going to look bad

But I was thinking about this....if they hire another coach this current staff is likely going out with Brown.

Bernie basically just told them to go out there and play...not think about **** and just run

even Kobe said that they pretty much had a pick-up game mentality and look at what it produced...a blow out win...a rejuvenated bench and a highlight-filled game

and yes, once Phil comes in, he brings his own regime...Persons will stay i assume since he was part of Phil's staff from a couple of years ago

expect Jim Cleamons and Kurt to be back as well

Comment

• WojYahooNBA: As Lakers meet w/ Phil Jackson today, they've declined meetings w/ any other candidates, source says. "They're all in on Phil," source says.

Comment

Working...
                      X