• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    If Kobe's giving you this look, that means you're done

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i made it for him.
      hahaha dude no offense but im surprised you know how to turn on your computer let alone do that for him.....just sayin.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        hahaha dude no offense but im surprised you know how to turn on your computer let alone do that for him.....just sayin.......
        please....

i'm asian.

i can surf for **** at home from your computer.

btw your mom just emailed you.

she wants you to come this saturday. your aunt amelia and your cousins is coming down from visalia.

Comment

please....

i'm asian.

i can surf for **** at home from your computer.

btw your mom just emailed you.

she wants you to come this saturday. your aunt amelia and your cousins is coming down from visalia.
          So does that mean your daddy beat that ass every time you brought home an A-???
          wait nah you don't strike me as that type of asian...them type of Asians is cool as sheet...I got a few friends like that.....you strike me more like a

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            So does that mean your daddy beat that ass every time you brought home an A-???
            wait nah you don't strike me as that type of asian...them type of Asians is cool as sheet...I got a few friends like that.....you strike me more like a

you have me confused with LED aka MEAT aka piggyssqueal aka kuyukut aka half of the dumb pinoy alts

Comment

tbh i think dwight is the one half assing especially on d and rebounding.

or maybe he's still not healthy.
              dwight was damaged.. beyond repair..

he never lose a jump ball when he was in mickeymouse land.. go figure..

his elevation were no longer there and a hard contact stops him from being aggresive..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                dwight was damaged.. beyond repair..

he never lose a jump ball when he was in mickeymouse land.. go figure..

his elevation were no longer there and a hard contact stops him from being aggresive..
                i think he's the reason d looks bad. the d is funneling the ball to dwight but dwight can't jump right now.

Comment

i think he's the reason d looks bad. the d is funneling the ball to dwight but dwight can't jump right now.
                  you're right.. funneling the ball to dwight is not a good idea.. he can no longer jump out of the gym. he can intimidate but intimidating alone is not enough.

let him walk on the end of the season, tank and pick noel..

Comment

• He needs to do some squats. lol

Comment

• Mike Brown coached the Cavs to the finals with Lebron and a bunch of nobodies
                      Mike Brown is 1-4 with Kobe and 3 all-stars.

Clearly Lebron > Kobe.

Comment

Working...
                      X